Glock 30S Ordering Gaggle

This is a discussion on Glock 30S Ordering Gaggle within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; So I set out to find a Glock 30S in the very large midwest metropolis where I live, and no one has one. One gun ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fyrtwuck

Thread: Glock 30S Ordering Gaggle

So I set out to find a Glock 30S in the very large midwest metropolis where I live, and no one has one. One gun store has had one come in in the past year and that's it. I asked several gun stores if I could order one and was told "no." So today I called Glock direct to see what the deal was about these guns. They claim to be putting out "thousands per day." I asked how to get my hands on one and they told me to order through my local gun stores which would order through the distributor who would then order through Glock and the gun would be made only for the order.

Here is my problem with this:
    The gun store won't place the %^$# order so how am I to get my grubby little paws on one of these guns? Without paying overboard on some weapons auction site that is...

Thanks for any help you can provide,
    This is also my first post I look forward to talking to all of you in the future about gun stuff.
    -James

Found one here at BudsGunshop Glock G30SF 45 10RD FS $547.00 SHIPS FREE

Not sure if thats the way you want to get it but I just bought a ODG G21 from them last month with no hassles. I was rather impresed with how fast they shipped it. After my payment was comfirmed, I had gun in hand within three days.
    Last edited by DDUB11; 12-09-2013 at 01:47 PM.

DDUB11,
    Thanks but a 30SF is not the same gun as a 30S. 30S was released in January and has some differences.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Go to the Glock website and see who the Glock distributor for your area is. Order from them direct if they have one and have it sent to a local FFL who will probably charge you a fee for transfer. I went that route for a gen-4 37 when they first came out and had no problems.

Shop around first and find an FFL who won't charge an arm and a leg for a transfer. We have a dealer nearby in Oklahoma City that only charges $10.00 for transfers. He gets a lot of business just doing transfers.
    Last edited by Fyrtwuck; 12-09-2013 at 02:47 PM.
    KeeperOath likes this.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified
    Pistol Instructor
    Rifle Instructor
    Shotgun Instructor
    Range Safety Officer
    Glock Armorer

do you have a Cabelas anywhere near you?
    Glock Sub-Compact Semiautomatic Pistols : Cabela's

Quote Originally Posted by JLWII2000 View Post
    DDUB11,
    Thanks but a 30SF is not the same gun as a 30S. 30S was released in January and has some differences.
    Ah crap my bad dude, missread and thought it said SF. S models have slightly slimmer slides right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links