Interested in buying a used Glock 23

This is a discussion on Interested in buying a used Glock 23 within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; A local gun store in my area is selling a used Glock 23, gen 3, very good condition, and not sure how many rds through ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Interested in buying a used Glock 23

A local gun store in my area is selling a used Glock 23, gen 3, very good condition, and not sure how many rds through it. They want $450 for it and I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not and if I should go ahead and buy it?

Thanks
    Dan

sounds like a deal to me
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by DrDirty90 View Post
    A local gun store in my area is selling a used Glock 23, gen 3, very good condition, and not sure how many rds through it. They want $450 for it and I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not and if I should go ahead and buy it? Thanks Dan
    Dan...welcome to RF.net! A used Gen III Glock 23 for $450...I don't think you'd find a better deal! I'd probably snag that deal! I'd see if it has a box and/or 2+ mags with it...but even without, that's not a bad deal at all!

Oh, btw...with a model 23...you can buy a model 32 barrel for it and shoot .357SIG...or a 9mm conversion barrel and shoot 9mm! Buying a .40 platform has a lot of versitility to it!
    barstoolguru likes this.
    Stupid SHOULD Hurt!!!

~ Amishman44

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like a good pretty good price to me. If missing the box and extra mag I would try to talk them down because if you have to replace that your not really saving much buying used.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanjf86 View Post
    Sounds like a good pretty good price to me. If missing the box and extra mag I would try to talk them down because if you have to replace that your not really saving much buying used.
    ditto... if the box or mags are missing that is a deal breaker but when the box is missing I think the gun is hot. real owners don't lose a box that houses a gun. cardboard ones I can understand but not plastic. by the way I have every bun box large or small my guns came in
    lineman475 likes this.
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

The gun comes with only one 13rd mag I believe, I'm not really sure if it comes with the original glock box or not. I will be going up tomorrow to really fully check it out and to see if I deff want to get it.

That's exactly what I paid for mine used.
    G19 Gen4
    G19 FDE Gen4
    G23 Gen3
    G26 Gen3

Might be a Leo trade in. I'd take it apart and look at the rails.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    My G4 23 at a LGS in September-October? It was $576 out the door with 9.25% sales tax and $10 back ground check. New G3's were $485+tax.

I shopped everyone locally and Bud's. $6 less from Buds after the $25 transfer fee.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    My G4 23 at a LGS in September-October? It was $576 out the door with 9.25% sales tax and $10 back ground check. New G3's were $485+tax.

I shopped everyone locally and Bud's. $6 less from Buds after the $25 transfer fee.
    This will be $481 out the door with background check and everything.

It's on its way here so I will get the full look and condition of it Friday.

Thanks
    Dan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links