Google, now banning Firearms and ammo in their Ad Sense and stores

Google, now banning Firearms and ammo in their Ad Sense and stores

This is a discussion on Google, now banning Firearms and ammo in their Ad Sense and stores within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; I just did a search for Sig Sauer and confirm. Not really surprised since the CEO is in Obama's pocket but I find it unfortunate ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Google, now banning Firearms and ammo in their Ad Sense and stores

I just did a search for Sig Sauer and confirm. Not really surprised since the CEO is in Obama's pocket but I find it unfortunate for Google. On the good side it does open up new business opportunities for the right people. Read Article

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good news is Bing and Yahoo at least for now are not censoring content. I for one will be weaning myself from Google in the coming months.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieKiller57 View Post
    I just did a search for Sig Sauer and confirm. Not really surprised since the CEO is in Obama's pocket but I find it unfortunate for Google. On the good side it does open up new business opportunities for the right people. Read Article
    wow...just another sign of the times...we'll see more of this as the elections draw near...All the stops will be pulled out, and stuff that was on the back burner on simmer will begin to boil...

Glock softly and leave your big stick at home...

rowabi

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieKiller57 View Post
    Good news is Bing and Yahoo at least for now are not censoring content. I for one will be weaning myself from Google in the coming months.
    Me too...where and when I can as I am able, I will try to support those on the right...()..right minded folks, lol

Glock softly and leave your big stick at home...

rowabi

Thats it for me using Google, now lets be sure the Right person gets elected or things will really go downhill, for firearms, personal liberty, finances, etc, etc.

Only a Biker knows why a Dog hangs his head out the window.

G29SF, G20SF, G30SF, G36, G21SF RTF2, G32 GEN 4, G33, G19

NRA Life Member.

Changed my Google searches to Bing. Censorship happy freaks! I will have to drop a few other Google based items too!

F*$!in Google. I use it for everything. No more. The sad thing about this is that there are a large # of individuals that will stop using Google for this particular reason, and the sad thing is that it won't effect Google at all. I think that I need to start my own search engine that is purely gun related. The wheels are turning!
    G21 - Under Construction

G19 4th Gen - EDC

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."
    Thomas Jefferson..

Quote Originally Posted by Trey3 View Post
    F*$!in Google. I use it for everything. No more. The sad thing about this is that there are a large # of individuals that will stop using Google for this particular reason, and the sad thing is that it won't effect Google at all. I think that I need to start my own search engine that is purely gun related. The wheels are turning!
    I would use the crap out of that all day!!

Probably won't make a difference, but I stopped using Google a few days ago when I first heard about it.
    Glocks: 17, 19 FDE, 20SF, 21, 22, 23, 31

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

I came here to specifically talk about this little problem with Google.

I made a petition in fact.... please go sign it and spread the word around the web.

Human Rights Petition: Tell Google not to interfere with our 2nd amendment rights.: Retain your current policy concerning "weapons". | Change.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links