Tempted at the lgs yesterday - Page 2

Tempted at the lgs yesterday

This is a discussion on Tempted at the lgs yesterday within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Dude go get something cause she said it was ok....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tempted at the lgs yesterday

Dude go get something cause she said it was ok.

I don't allow temptation to taunt me and keep me awake. I just buy it. Fortunately, my wife not only encourages this behavior, she also wants us to get a bigger bass boat. AND she loves to cook. Go buy the gun... and ammo... and a good tactical light... and new sights... and grips...
    Swampfox762 likes this.
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by cwfunrider View Post
    I am extremely satisfied with my 19 and 26 carry options that I don't really see myself carrying the 30s. I want to shoot more and possibly compete. So I am thinking of a 9mm standard platform. The 34 is very interesting to me.

Don't get me wrong I have other caliber hand guns but they too are not really carry types either.

I like the 30s. I do. But unless the stars align just right not sure I can justify the 34 and keep the 30s.
    Certainly understand.
    I loved my XDS .45. But, when I sent it away for the recall....I had gotten a G30s to carry while it was gone. Once I got it back...I liked the 30s SO much...the XDS just didn't have a place anymore. Just traded it in on another 30s.

Decisions have to be made. Good luck with your possible Competition shooting!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox762 View Post
    Certainly understand.
    I loved my XDS .45. But, when I sent it away for the recall....I had gotten a G30s to carry while it was gone. Once I got it back...I liked the 30s SO much...the XDS just didn't have a place anymore. Just traded it in on another 30s.

Decisions have to be made. Good luck with your possible Competition shooting!!!!
    Thats funny. I had a about 1000 rounds of .45 when I sent my xds 45 off for the recall. While it was gone I decided I didn't want it since I gravitated to the glocks when selecting my carry of the day. Thats when I saw the 30s and thought well I have ammo I guess I should have a 45 to go with. Bought it and sold the xds when it came back. I still prefer the 19 and 26. So like I said not sure I have room for a carry specific 45 that I don't..... uh.....carry.

Btw to the op sorry for the hijack.

I had M&P's until I bought my first Glock, now all I have is Glocks and have not looked back. The only handgun I want that isn't made by Glock is a S&W 586, I need a revolver just because I can.
    Retired USAF Aircraft Armament Systems Technician
    NRA Member
    NAGR Frontline Defender
    G17 gen3, G19 gen4, G21 gen4, G22 gen4, G23 gen3, G26 gen4, G27 gen3, G30SF, Sig Sauer P238

Side of the Mountain in the middle Blue Ridge Mountains, Approxatmitly 2400 feet MSL.
    I am a 45acp kind of guy in fact I have a bunch of them but a while back I had the chance to fire the 30s at my LGS and it was not a very fun Gun to shoot more than a few times. I like a little more size and weight to my 45s and being the owner of several Gen 4 and Gen 3s the Gen 4 has just as much recoil as a Gen 3 of the same model in my experience. Having said that you need to get your butt back to the GS and buy something right away! It usually takes me at least a month of begging just to get a "I'll consider it" I have never heard the words "you should have bought it. Are you feeling okay?
    G-21 Gen 4 Slightly Modified
    G-21 GEN-4
    G-21 GEN-3
    G-30 GEN-4

The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
    Thomas Jefferson

My birthday is coming up on the 23rd so that just might be next one. I was wanting a Savage .308 but I'd probably have more fun with the 30S. I guess we'll see what tickles my fancy when the time comes. Really would like both..so if y'all wanna chip in and buy me the 30S for my bday that would be great! I'll start accepting cash and checks right away.
    Keep your loved ones close and your firearms closer
    Glock 23 Gen 3 exo
    Glock 26 Gen 3
    Ruger LCP

You'ld have a lot more fun with the 30S, I love my 30SF and think it shoots just as smooth as my 21.
    Retired USAF Aircraft Armament Systems Technician
    NRA Member
    NAGR Frontline Defender
    G17 gen3, G19 gen4, G21 gen4, G22 gen4, G23 gen3, G26 gen4, G27 gen3, G30SF, Sig Sauer P238

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links