3 year old shoots cop dad with his duty weapon..Cop suing Glock...?????

3 year old shoots cop dad with his duty weapon..Cop suing Glock...?????

This is a discussion on 3 year old shoots cop dad with his duty weapon..Cop suing Glock...????? within the Glock Talk and Discussion forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; Ok...this is gonna get interesting....Thoughts...??? http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/.../?spt=hs&or=tn...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3 year old shoots cop dad with his duty weapon..Cop suing Glock...?????

Question 3 year old shoots cop dad with his duty weapon..Cop suing Glock...?????

Ok...this is gonna get interesting....Thoughts...???

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/.../?spt=hs&or=tn

Last edited by rowabi; 07-26-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    Glock softly and leave your big stick at home...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rowabi

totally stupid from the beginning. especially the appeals court who voted 3-0 to allow this to go forward. people ask all the time what is wrong with this country? well heres a big part of it!

That man needs to be spanked. And not in a good way either.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Realizing of course, that this is in the RepubliK of KaliforniA...
    How about this...child endangerment...for having that weapon accessible to that child...I'd think he'd be upset with his department, first...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rowabi

Completely ridiculous...the man is responsible for his own safety regarding his handgun by not leaving it where a 3-y/o child could find it and shoot it! Glock should counter-sue him for stupidity! His department should have fired him for stupidity!

As a EMT of 21 years, and as a former Reserve Officer with my local sheriff's department, I have seen and been around too many LEO's who are lazy and inept with their department issued firearms...leaving them lying around the house, in the open, un-secured, outside...and even in their vehicles. I know of one officer who LOST her sidearm TWICE and was simply issued a replacement the first time...and then had to buy her replacement the second time!

Stupid SHOULD hurt!
    Stupid SHOULD Hurt!!!

~ Amishman44

Quote Originally Posted by rowabi View Post
    Realizing of course, that this is in the RepubliK of KaliforniA...
    How about this...child endangerment...for having that weapon accessible to that child...I'd think he'd be upset with his department, first...
    You beat me to saying that. I agree.

Only a Biker knows why a Dog hangs his head out the window.

G29SF, G20SF, G30SF, G36, G21SF RTF2, G32 GEN 4, G33, G19

NRA Life Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Amishman44 View Post
    Completely ridiculous...the man is responsible for his own safety regarding his handgun by not leaving it where a 3-y/o child could find it and shoot it! Glock should counter-sue him for stupidity! His department should have fired him for stupidity!

As a EMT of 21 years, and as a former Reserve Officer with my local sheriff's department, I have seen and been around too many LEO's who are lazy and inept with their department issued firearms...leaving them lying around the house, in the open, un-secured, outside...and even in their vehicles. I know of one officer who LOST her sidearm TWICE and was simply issued a replacement the first time...and then had to buy her replacement the second time!

Stupid SHOULD hurt!
    I know of a local sheriff's deputy who left her shotgun on the trunk and drove off losing it. They issued her another with a warning. The 2nd one a local called in stating that they found a shotgun in their yard and wanted to know if the deputy that was their the night before owned it. She was fired for that one.

On topic, he should have been fired. Glock should be able to recover any costs they incur because of a legal action like this that is 100% without merit. An leo should live as an example. Unfortunately it seems this one hasn't learned the concept of personal responsibility yet.

Worst of all, this means Gen5 will have a stupid Springfield grip safety. BOOOO!!!
    Gray_Wolf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jbglock View Post
    I know of a local sheriff's deputy who left her shotgun on the trunk and drove off losing it. They issued her another with a warning. The 2nd one a local called in stating that they found a shotgun in their yard and wanted to know if the deputy that was their the night before owned it. She was fired for that one.

On topic, he should have been fired. Glock should be able to recover any costs they incur because of a legal action like this that is 100% without merit. An leo should live as an example. Unfortunately it seems this one hasn't learned the concept of personal responsibility yet.
    In the words of a great athlete, soldier, shrimp fisherman, and otherwise all around great American..."Stupid is, as stupid does..."

rowabi

Going back in time I am sure they were shootings similar to this with revolvers, but back then there were not all these frivilous law suits.

Only a Biker knows why a Dog hangs his head out the window.

G29SF, G20SF, G30SF, G36, G21SF RTF2, G32 GEN 4, G33, G19

NRA Life Member.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links