Gen4 G19 trigger housing failure

This is a discussion on Gen4 G19 trigger housing failure within the Glock Troubleshooting and Maintenance forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; This is a new one on me. It appears that the trigger spring has melted through the trigger housing (see pic). Has anyone ever encountered ...

This is a new one on me. It appears that the trigger spring has melted through the trigger housing (see pic). Has anyone ever encountered this? I have about 5000 rounds through the gun at this point. I'm fairly methodical in my shooting style and don't do mag dumps or anything like that. I just can't see how the trigger spring would get hot enough to melt through the housing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gen4 G19 trigger housing failure-glock-trigger-housing-1.jpg  

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    That pic is blurry even blown up In case you didn't notice this site is a graveyard. What do you clean, and lube your gun with?

This place right here is better. https://glock.pro/ not what I would really call as that great of a site either.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Sponsored Links