Glock 19 Gen4 not fully cycling when trigger is depressed - Page 3

Glock 19 Gen4 not fully cycling when trigger is depressed

This is a discussion on Glock 19 Gen4 not fully cycling when trigger is depressed within the Glock Troubleshooting and Maintenance forums, part of the Glock General Discussion category; chiron, If you want help with your G19 from the folks on this forum, you'll need to provide some detailed information - about your G19, ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Glock 19 Gen4 not fully cycling when trigger is depressed

RMD
    chiron,

If you want help with your G19 from the folks on this forum, you'll need to provide some detailed information - about your G19, ammo, exactly what happens, etc.

If you want help from Glock, just give them a call @ 770-432-1202. They've got excellent customer service, and if there's a defect, they can help.
    i might know something

Quote Originally Posted by chiron View Post
    When the moderators read this, it will be scrubbed.
    Back in the olden days, people who made things stood behind them. Not so anymore.
    I've been reading about what appears to be a widespread problem with the Glock 19--it is prone to jamming.
    I am the UNHAPPY owner of a Glock 19. I cannot depend on it enough to use as my carry weapon, even though it cost me more than most of the pistols I own.
    You see, when we get into a situation where we have to pull iron, it's usually life or death--a gun either works or we die!
    Now I've read a lot from Glock how they're telling folks "well, you got the wrong kind of spring," or "you haven't properly cleaned your Glock 19," and other such crap.
    I heard the same pile of buffalo chips back in 'Nam when my M-16 kept jamming and I finally started carrying a Kalashnikov.
    The point is, if Glock was a reputable company that stood behind what it makes, Glock would be beating our doors down begging us to let them make things right instead of trying to blame everyone else for what they've done wrong. Heck, you'd think they were a part of the -0bama regime.
    Anyway, as soon as I can find a sucker out there who'll take this Glock 19 off my hands (maybe a pimp or a crack dealer), I'm unloading this piece of junk.
    No, I was not in special ops; I was a FAC. Since reading for comprehension is NOT one of your strong suits, let me lay it out for you in terms maybe even you will understand.
    My primary carry weapon is a P-85 Mark II, but it's getting a bit cumbersome so I thought I would try what everyone seems to be bragging about. AGAIN: I have been VERY disappointed because the pistol jams for no apparent reason. By "jams" I mean that it does not cycle.
    I did NOT say I bought it from a crack dealer but that I hope to sell it to one.
    FYI, I have approached the huckster that sold it to me and he said he could get the repairs done under warranty for an $80 service fee. I told him to stuff it and all he had to say was "good luck." (He is about to have some very bad luck but doesn't know it yet!)
    If the Glock 19 is "the most popular pistol in the country," then there are a LOT of incredibly stupid people out there. Proof of that statement is when you google "glock 19 jams" and read the first 100 posts you see that back up what I say.
    You are quick to remind us that "it can be fixed." The question is WHY THE HELL DOES IT NEED FIXING IN THE FIRST PLACE?
    So, go roll your eyes you idiot and when you have to shuck your Glock 19 and wind up dead because of a malfunction, I'll say a novena for you.

My response to the above two posts:
    Wow, man...feel better? First, lets talk about comprehension...or, being able to understand what you read and/or hear. You're now putting in information that you never mentioned in the first post...like,you carry a P-85 Mark ll and it's getting cumbersome..heck, I can comprehend why you wouldn't want to carry that brick. I'd take a Glock over that, anyday. Next, you never said what your pistols problem was...only that you had been reading about what appeared to be widespread problems with being prone to jamming. And speaking of comprehension, I "got it" when you said that about selling the pistol to a crack dealer, but I was giving you an opportunity to rephrase what appeared an intent to possibly break the law..and also speaking of comprehension, I can't believe that anyone would need to "read the first 100 posts" if they already thought there was a problem...So see, I really did comprehend what you were saying...we all were. Comprende? And your statement that "(He is about to have some very bad luck but doesn't know it yet!)" ...I can't comprehend that.
    I can't comprehend how someone would be so silly as to say something like that... and possibly the silliest of all: and I quote.."WHY THE HELL DOES IT NEED FIXING IN THE FIRST PLACE?" ...talk about not comprehending...because according to you, it was broken..!!! Dude I'm not angry or mad at you...I think there are other issues at work here, deeper than someone bashing a product just because they don't like it...So, maybe that P-85 is the right gun for you, as I doubt the other ever existed...And in closing, please don't worry about my G19...I'll never have to shuck it...I don't have one...I carry a different Glock... ...Have a great day..

Last edited by rowabi; 09-29-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    texcowboy likes this.
    Glock softly and leave your big stick at home...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rowabi

No, I was not in special ops; I was a FAC. Since reading for comprehension is NOT one of your strong suits, let me lay it out for you in terms maybe even you will understand.
    My primary carry weapon is a P-85 Mark II, but it's getting a bit cumbersome so I thought I would try what everyone seems to be bragging about. AGAIN: I have been VERY disappointed because the pistol jams for no apparent reason. By "jams" I mean that it does not cycle.
    I did NOT say I bought it from a crack dealer but that I hope to sell it to one.
    FYI, I have approached the huckster that sold it to me and he said he could get the repairs done under warranty for an $80 service fee. I told him to stuff it and all he had to say was "good luck." (He is about to have some very bad luck but doesn't know it yet!)
    If the Glock 19 is "the most popular pistol in the country," then there are a LOT of incredibly stupid people out there. Proof of that statement is when you google "glock 19 jams" and read the first 100 posts you see that back up what I say.
    You are quick to remind us that "it can be fixed." The question is WHY THE HELL DOES IT NEED FIXING IN THE FIRST PLACE?
    So, go roll your eyes you idiot and when you have to shuck your Glock 19 and wind up dead because of a malfunction, I'll say a novena for you.
    Dude, it seems that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Glock firearms. Maybe you should Google M16, jams, Smith & Wesson jams, Ruger jams........and in your case grape jams! You are entering into an area where there is no doubt, that you are making a fool of yourself. I would be very careful of the posts and responses you make to the senior and very well inform people on this forum. Your best choice would be to go ahead and leave the forum and go to one where they like to "bash" one another. Good luck with your weapon, whatever it is gonna be. By the way, "very intelligent" comment about how to "unload" your firearm in the method that you want to. Enjoy!!!!
    Last edited by ArmyCobra1; 09-29-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    texcowboy likes this.
    Us Army Attack Helicopter Crew Chief, Retired,
    Disabled Veteran
    Glock 30 Gen 4, DPMS AR15 , Ruger LCR .38 Special, Ruger SR22
    NRA Life Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Trolling, trolling, trolling...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rowabi

If Glock is the best you've got then I pity you.
    I'll take your pity...I need another one for my collection...would you buy me one...?
    And I don't want a P-85...

Last edited by rowabi; 09-29-2012 at 09:42 PM.

rowabi

You are apparently as dumb as a turnip when it comes to the AK-47. The ChiCom version had "stamped" parts while the Russian version had "machined parts." Don't know what that means? Look it up--or maybe you can get someone in the 4th grade to explain it to you. One of the M-16s that I had failed when the thumb grip on the bolt carrier group cracked. I dang near got the bolt thru my eyeball. The next one kept jamming for who the hell knows why--Mattel, I guess.
    If you google "Glock 19 jams" and read the hundred or so posts about it maybe even a dimwit like you can figure out what's going on a t Glock. Plainly, they're too busy running from lawyers to get out into the sunshine.
    No, silly...we all saw me bait you with the chicom remark...and you took it...and ran to google or wikipedia, and grabbed some info...not impressed...!

rowabi

You are apparently as dumb as a turnip when it comes to the AK-47. The ChiCom version had "stamped" parts while the Russian version had "machined parts." Don't know what that means? Look it up--or maybe you can get someone in the 4th grade to explain it to you. One of the M-16s that I had failed when the thumb grip on the bolt carrier group cracked. I dang near got the bolt thru my eyeball. The next one kept jamming for who the hell knows why--Mattel, I guess.
    If you google "Glock 19 jams" and read the hundred or so posts about it maybe even a dimwit like you can figure out what's going on a t Glock. Plainly, they're too busy running from lawyers to get out into the sunshine.
    Are your eyes brown...? I bet they are...

ArmyCobra1 likes this.

rowabi

Nope. We all carried Kalashnikovs--and we came back home.
    If there's a troll in our midst it's you.
    The people who run this outfit have my e-mail address and if they want to do the right thing they can get Glock to send an e-mail to me to tell me that they're going to stand behind what they're selling. If not, I will remind everyone I meet--and I meet quite a few folks--that Glock is a piece of crap. Of course, if Glock IS willing to get in touch with me and make things right, I'll also be more than glad to tell everyone that Glock is a stand up outfit.
    We shall see, shant we?
    Man-up and call'em yourself...you don't have any problem expressing yourself...they won't bite...I talk to 'em all the time...

Last edited by rowabi; 09-29-2012 at 09:46 PM.

rowabi

Quote Originally Posted by rowabi View Post
    Are your eyes brown...? I bet they are...
    Brown eyes?? No question! Probably spends the weekends at the paintball range where he could get a feel of some "home combat'!
    Us Army Attack Helicopter Crew Chief, Retired,
    Disabled Veteran
    Glock 30 Gen 4, DPMS AR15 , Ruger LCR .38 Special, Ruger SR22
    NRA Life Member

Nope. We all carried Kalashnikovs--and we came back home.
    If there's a troll in our midst it's you.
    The people who run this outfit have my e-mail address and if they want to do the right thing they can get Glock to send an e-mail to me to tell me that they're going to stand behind what they're selling. If not, I will remind everyone I meet--and I meet quite a few folks--that Glock is a piece of crap. Of course, if Glock IS willing to get in touch with me and make things right, I'll also be more than glad to tell everyone that Glock is a stand up outfit.
    We shall see, shant we?
    Don't you have a curfew Oh wait...it's the weekend...my bad: rolleyes:

rowabi

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links