glock 43 - Page 2

glock 43

This is a discussion on glock 43 within the New Member Welcome Center forums, part of the Glock Information category; Im starting to like the way you think sometimes Pistolero. My 43 is stock besides the Edge and Big Dots and I buy lots of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: glock 43

Im starting to like the way you think sometimes Pistolero. My 43 is stock besides the Edge and Big Dots and I buy lots of cases of ammo.
    Pistolero and mammie like this.
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

My 43 is still stock. Even the crappy plastic sights remain in place.

50 rounds at 10 yards.
    Pistolero and MisterMills357 like this.

Welcome from Alabama. Enjoy your new Glock!

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Welcome aboard...and congrats on the new Glock 43 single-stack 9mm pistol...I'm sure it will serve you well!

Suggestion: Keep it simple for a bit....shoot it a while...then decide which, if any, changes you want to make on it!

Just my experience...unless there's some specific 'adaptation' that I know will need to happen (ex: grip reduction for my small hands) I tend to let the designers set the parameters for what works best...although I understand that is not always the case with some of the aftermarket parts and accessories.
    Last edited by Amishman44; 03-11-2016 at 07:19 AM.
    Stupid SHOULD Hurt!!!

~ Amishman44

Pistorelo I was thinking about changing my trigger, then decided I just needed more range time. I am going to get a new sight. Still looking.

Mammie, just so you know: Ghost's new, 'Edge' connector makes a BIG IMPROVEMENT in a 43's trigger - OK!

(The only caveat is that it's necessary for you to always carry your Glock Model 43 in a secure holster that completely covers the trigger guard; and, for whatever it's worth, I carry all of my Glock pistols in C-3; but that's how I was originally trained to carry pistols like a Glock; and, so far, I've had good success with it.)
    Stupidity Is The Most Common Form Of Communicable Human Disease; And, Unfortunately, It Appears To Be As Highly Contagious As It Is Predominantly Incurable!

I agree with the Edge on the 43. I had gotten away from all connectors and aftermarket triggers in my Glocks but with the 43s slightly heavier trigger I find the Edge brings it back very close to the factory triggers in my 19s and 17.
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	opplanet-undertech-undrcvr-womens-conceal-holst-shorts-black-t0546bk-main.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	8307
    Does it look anything like this? I mean, come on man, just look at that thing!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G43_Left.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	8308
    Here is another angle, but it is boring.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 03-11-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links