glock 43

glock 43

This is a discussion on glock 43 within the New Member Welcome Center forums, part of the Glock Information category; So I just purchased a glock 43 yesterday, it's the perfect size, perfect weight, and all around awesome, only thing I found not so great ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: glock 43

Junior Member you.me.andaglock43's Avatar

glock 43

So I just purchased a glock 43 yesterday, it's the perfect size, perfect weight, and all around awesome, only thing I found not so great is the trigger pull but I will be ordering a custom replacement trigger for a more crisp pull. I'm really wanting some slidework done like cutouts and milling. I really need some suggestions on where to look!

Atei they aren't as well known bit there work is functional and durable not flashy and stylish. Some of these other companies are putting out sub par work but it t looks so good people are eating it up.

I love the look of the salient arms tier 2 glocks. It sounds like you would like the tier 1 package.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Junior Member you.me.andaglock43's Avatar
    I really like the salient arms! I emailed them for a price

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forums!
    Congrats on your new 43!

Welcome from Montana.
    Glocks: 17, 19 FDE, 20SF, 21, 22, 23, 31

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

Howdy from Texas!
    Fide et Fortitudine

Welcome!
    G19X
    G27 GEN4 FDE
    HK USP EXPERT 9MM
    HK USP TACTICAL 45 / AAC Ti-RANT 45 SILENCER
    COLT GOLD CUP TROPHY STAINLESS 45
    S&W 686+ STAINLESS 357 MAG 4" BARREL

Welcome from Mississippi
    Using Tapatalk

Welcome from Ohio

At this late juncture I suppose it would be a waste of bandwidth to suggest that you should save your money - Huh!

All you're going to do is to radically change the operating characteristics of your new Glock; and, unless you want a finicky, 'range toy', reducing the slide's weight and changing the springs is just asking for trouble. (I know a lot of people who've found it, too!)

Neither do you need to, 'go for your lungs' on a new custom trigger. All ya got 'a do is replace the factory stock 7 1/2 lb connector with an aftermarket, 'Edge' connector from Ghost. That'll do it; and you'll still have a pistol that you can trust for EDC.

Give yourself time to get to know your new Glock before going crazy and changing things. Buy a case of ammo, get a new belt and holster, or maybe a nice set of, 'Big Dot' Tritium Express sights. THAT should do it for ya for a while.
    mammie likes this.
    Stupidity Is The Most Common Form Of Communicable Human Disease; And, Unfortunately, It Appears To Be As Highly Contagious As It Is Predominantly Incurable!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links