Glock Forum banner

Tried 2 other glock forums and this is the first one that would let me post

4K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  NunquamNonParatus 
#1 · (Edited)
I have no clue what the issue was or why the administrator had to approve a profile that contains nothing but an email and you get a verification email anyway just to post in the intro area, but anyhow... Apprentice gunsmith currently in the process of moving to Oklahoma. Never really know what else to say in these so I will leave it at that.

#4 ·
Yep, welcome to this toilet bowl.

Reactions: MisterMills357
#5 ·
Wow....haven't been here in months!!! See nothing has changed.

Glad to see it's still a worthless pile of shit board since the horizon boys took over.

NOTHING but apps47 and the camera dude...fcuking pitiful......

#7 ·
have we tried nekkid wimmin pics yet? :rolleyes: ;):confused:

#15 ·
Holy sh*t...!!....Me to..!!...I’ve sent at least 3 emails to the “contact us” link and never receive any replies...Exact same thing with me. All I wanted to do was post a hello, new member, etc etc IN THE INTRODUCTION forum and it says “I have insufficient privileges to post here”...!!...what a joke..!!...It’s GlockTalk.com forum. I can log in and everything but can’t post a single thing..!!...So I’m not the only one..!!...lol..

#17 · (Edited)
I just dropped an application over here......... https://www.*************** well fuck me running! These assholes won't let you post a link to another Glock forum! This place sucks and they won't fix it. Go to Glock. forum . com

#18 · (Edited)
Hot Chicks.

Hot Girls.
Jeans Hand Smile Plant Sleeve
Texas? North Carolina? I don't know where she is from, but I like that.

Outerwear Glove Flash photography Latex clothing Thigh
She Is From Venus, I just know it. And I will bet that she has the hoo-doo in her, she will put a spell on me.

The girls in the footer, are from Mexico and Malaysia. The pics were too small to use in the main body.

Attachments

#20 ·
They have clothes on............ no good. I am patiently awaiting approval on the glock forum................. glockforum. com it lists me as being online, yet I can't post.............

#23 ·
just got approved at the glock forum!!!!! Fuck glock talk

Reactions: MisterMills357
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.