A BIG Glock hello from New York..!! - Page 3

A BIG Glock hello from New York..!!

This is a discussion on A BIG Glock hello from New York..!! within the New Member Welcome Center forums, part of the Glock Information category; Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus Is it over modded? I hate gun sites like the KelTek site get all wiffled if you go astray, or off ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: A BIG Glock hello from New York..!!

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    Is it over modded? I hate gun sites like the KelTek site get all wiffled if you go astray, or off color. The AKfiles is like the wild west. I did get a vacation over there once. Fuck'm! ;-) HiPoint is pretty crazy when they did an update they cuss word filter was gone.
    I am going over to AKFiles, and whore around some.
    https://www.akfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7
    Thanks for the tip. I will be Big Head over there BTW.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-22-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    I am going over to AKFiles, and whore around some.
    https://www.akfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7
    Thanks for the tip. I will be Big Head over there BTW.
    Aaccmed Haazamatt I never go to the pistol forum. I don't go to the AKforum either. I hand in the political and AR10-15 forum. I got a 2 week vacation years ago for saying camel jockey at the HPFF. Now I say goat fukker.
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

1. I just got blown off at TheForumSite.com, by an Admin.

I took him up on his offer to compare libraries and learning; and he replied that I was posting angry things; and he won't play that game. He is an academic that hangs out on a college campus. I told him that I cared not, whom he was; pick a subject and lets get to the fight. I told him that I had a hard copy of Feurbach's "The Essence Of Christianity", and we could start there.

I hazard to guess, that Feurbach has never been mentioned, or thought of, by his college-age worshipers. He can kiss my ass, and that goes for intellectuals in general.
    Sadly, it goes for Americans in general now-a-days, they can kiss my ass. Unlearned, wall-to-wall, pack of Village Idiots, that is what America has become.

2. AND::::: This comment is "Pending" at Disqus. I don't think that it will be posted, but I will be checking on it. It is about former Representative Dingell, who was a Congressman from Michigan.

The Dingell's are nothing more than a herd of pigs, and they cannot learn from experience either.

But hogs and sows never do, they just live on, lost in careless days, until they are rendered in bacon, lard and sausage. And that day will come, it only seems like the Dingell's are thriving in politics.

There is a God, and there is an Hell, and that is where they are collectively headed. Because no thief, will ever go to Heaven.
    That has been pending for 30+ minutes, which means that it will be canned by a mod.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-24-2019 at 12:25 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    Aaccmed Haazamatt I never go to the pistol forum. I don't go to the AKforum either. I hand in the political and AR10-15 forum. I got a 2 week vacation years ago for saying camel jockey at the HPFF. Now I say goat fukker.
    I am in the Moderation Queue, so I guess that means they will get back to me. Probably not in this year though; so I am guessing that it will be 2020, before they OK me.

Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum.
    That is the message that I got.

A new rising richest personality Elan Muck is really going to beat Amazon finance......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links