New Member from the Philippines

This is a discussion on New Member from the Philippines within the New Member Welcome Center forums, part of the Glock Information category; Hi guys! I am a new member from the Philippines, and a new female shooter as well. I have recently been gifted with a Glock ...

Hi guys! I am a new member from the Philippines, and a new female shooter as well. I have recently been gifted with a Glock 17C (Austria) and I have a lot of questions about it (what Generation, what year, is there something special about it, etc.).

Looking forward to learning a lot more stuff here at the forum!

Miami

Welcome, but the forum is dead; I mean that there is no activity here. Try these forums...https://www.glocktalk.com/....and https://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/

Firearms Talk is probably your best bet, because some of the forums won't respond to anyone, when they apply for membership. I don't know why that is so, but it is so.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 01-09-2020 at 10:39 AM.

Hello from Derby City KY.
    Semper Fi.

I'm a Democrat and love my guns,that's a fact!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Hello from Florida and a former sailor stationed at NAS Cubi Pt in PI. As MisterMills357 said the forum is very quiet, but a few of us still hang around. Hope you do and maybe you will see more activity start up again. Myself, I am new to Glocks ...have owned a 43x for a few months now. Most of my handguns are CZ and Kahr. Getting gifted a 17c was a nice gift. Lucky woman! Hope you enjoy shooting it. Many questions and tip can be found on YouTube also. Look forward to seeing you and enjoy!

hello i have a g17 gen 4 as well haha i mean i almost messed it up the other day

Welcome!
    G19X
    G27 GEN4 FDE
    HK USP EXPERT 9MM
    HK USP TACTICAL 45 / AAC Ti-RANT 45 SILENCER
    COLT GOLD CUP TROPHY STAINLESS 45
    S&W 686+ STAINLESS 357 MAG 4" BARREL

Sponsored Links