I am Back

I am Back

This is a discussion on I am Back within the New Member Welcome Center forums, part of the Glock Information category; Hey guys been about 4 years since I have been on the forum crazy 4 years Got hit by a car at my dealership November ...

Thread: I am Back

I am Back

Hey guys been about 4 years since I have been on the forum crazy 4 years Got hit by a car at my dealership November 2016 real bad one but I am good to go walk a little different Marines do not DIE. Last year 2019 July diagnosed with Prostate Cancer yesterday got my results I am good to go. During that time I went from Glock to Smith & Wesson the 2.0 series in the subcompact and compact but no more. I am back to my Glocks again G19 Gen 4 and the G26 Gen 4. Just want to say Hello to everyone and to let you guys know I am back with Glock again for good. Semper Fi everyone stay healthy.
    Big Daddy Yankee
    Former United States Marine
    Glock 26
    Glock 19
    Taurus 856
    "Semper Fi"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyyankee View Post
    Hey guys been about 4 years since I have been on the forum crazy 4 years Got hit by a car at my dealership November 2016 real bad one but I am good to go walk a little different Marines do not DIE. Last year 2019 July diagnosed with Prostate Cancer yesterday got my results I am good to go. During that time I went from Glock to Smith & Wesson the 2.0 series in the subcompact and compact but no more. I am back to my Glocks again G19 Gen 4 and the G26 Gen 4. Just want to say Hello to everyone and to let you guys know I am back with Glock again for good. Semper Fi everyone stay healthy.
    Welcome back Sir and Thank you for your service. Congrats on Beating Cancer too!!!

Sad to say this site has long ago gone to shit.
    It's been completely taken over by advertisers as you can see by the front page. No real conversations anymore and the buttheads that run the site don't give a crap.
    Been a piece of crap site since horizontal horizon, the liberal canadian outfit took it over a few years ago. I stop in every once in awhile just to confirm it's still the shittiest gun board on the net. Sad. Use to be one of the best.

Try this site, at least members Talk about stuff....

http://theboresite.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

Thank you will look at the site you listed.
    Big Daddy Yankee
    Former United States Marine
    Glock 26
    Glock 19
    Taurus 856
    "Semper Fi"

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Howdy.......
    I'm a Democrat and love my guns,that's a fact!

A individual can't be a Army
    A individual can't be a Navy.
    A individual can't be a Air Force
    A individual can't be a Coast Guard
    A individual can be a MARINE! Semper Fi.

Sponsored Links