St. Louis Police To Parents: Teach Your Children To Be Afraid Of Police

This is a discussion on St. Louis Police To Parents: Teach Your Children To Be Afraid Of Police within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; St. Louis Police To Parents: Teach Your Children To Be Afraid Of Police So We Don’t Have To Kill Them St. Louis, Missouri – This ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Glock55

Thread: St. Louis Police To Parents: Teach Your Children To Be Afraid Of Police

St. Louis Police To Parents: Teach Your Children To Be Afraid Of Police So We Don’t Have To Kill Them

St. Louis, Missouri – This week, the St. Louis Police Department posted an insulting piece of advice on their social media pages. Their advice to parents who are sick and tired of seeing their children shot in the streets? Teach them to be more afraid of the police, apparently.

According to the St. Louis Police Department, children like the recently murdered Tamir Rice and their parents are the ones to blame when the child gets shot by a cop for carrying a toy gun. The post actually makes specific mention of the case of Tamir Rice, and attempts to abdicate the murdering officer from any responsibility in the killing.

It is sadly rare for police to actually stand up in these cases and admit that one of their own has done something wrong. Even a 12-year-old boy playing in a park is open season for these police officers.

don't apologize just put out a statement justifying one of your officers screw-ups

Read more at St. Louis Police To Parents: Teach Your Children To Be Afraid Of Police So We Don’t Have To Kill Them | The Free Thought Project
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Seems to me that teaching children to RESPECT themselves and others ,law enforcement included, would be far better advise. I have always been a supporter of law enforcement but it's getting harder by the day to keep that mindset.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Nashville has a bunch of very corrupt cops. I never had any problems with them. I drove them nits for a few months back in '97 trying to get them to do their jobs. I always remained calm and respectful. I realized how over worked and stretched thin their jobs were.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

This reminds me of Palestinian parents teaching their children to hate Israel.
    They are condemning their children's futures. I taught my children to respect
    authority, or at least fake it convincingly.

This is a fully functional shotgun, disguised to look like a toy. I suspect that we'll be seeing more and more of this. Be careful out there. 1*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10846430_373779286130078_452547952988500661_n.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	5494

when they pass around pic's like this and warnings its hard to look at toy guns any other way but dangerously
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Sponsored Links