New York Post thinks 2 guns are a 'arsenal'!

New York Post thinks 2 guns are a 'arsenal'!

This is a discussion on New York Post thinks 2 guns are a 'arsenal'! within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; If you want to see how asinine the anti-gun A-holes at the New York Post are... this article will show you... a man was arrested ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DeltaSteve

Thread: New York Post thinks 2 guns are a 'arsenal'!

Angry New York Post thinks 2 guns are a 'arsenal'!

If you want to see how asinine the anti-gun A-holes at the New York Post are... this article will show you... a man was arrested for threatening to kill cops. He was a felon in possession of a illegal handgun and shotgun... 2 / count them.... TWO weapons. Yet the anti-gun idiots at the New York Post label that a 'Arsenal'! The NYP sure doesn't seem to have any ethics in reporting anymore. Always going for the political grandstanding. I don't see how it stays in business.

If these wack-jobs think 2 guns [a pistol & a shotgun] constitutes a 'arsenal'.... they would crap their pants and then stroke-out if they knew what millions of gun owners in the mid-west have at home.

-------------------------
    NYPD find arsenal after busting man who ?talked about killing cops? | Fox News

NYPD find arsenal after busting man who ‘talked about killing cops’

[Emphasis mine]

Published December 25, 2014New York Post

A Queens man with two illegal guns in his home and bulletproof vests was busted after a good Samaritan overheard him talking about killing police and reported it.

Elvin Payamps, 38, of Glendale was inside a TD bank on Metropolitan Avenue Wednesday afternoon when a witness, 54, standing behind on line heard him talking about wanting to kill cops and having guns at his house.

The witness called 911, but Payamps left the bank before cops could arrive.

Police put a description of him over the radio, and he was spotted getting into a car on Metropolitan Avenue.

Payamps was pulled over at a nearby intersection on Rentar Plaza. A bag of pot was found near the front seat, and he was arrested.

Two guns, two bulletproof vests, brass knuckles, and a holster were recovered from his Edsall Avenue home near 72nd Place after police obtained a search warrant.

Click here for more from the New York Post
    Last edited by David2014; 12-26-2014 at 09:08 AM.
    You can't blame people for wanting to protect themselves, as they see the reality of law enforcement: that law is enforced only after the law shows up. That can be a problem if you're already dead.” Greg Gutfeld / Fox News

far enough from Asheville, NC to be normal
    " Arsenal" sounds more dramatic than " a couple of guns " . yeah in my neck of the woods, a lot of kids would have an " arsenal " before their 10th birthday. I like the " and a holster were recovered" .....is a holster considered a weapon in NYC? Never mind, it probably is.
    Last edited by slickrocktom; 12-26-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    Gen 3 G26
    Gen 4 G27 FDE
    Gen 3 G29

Why was he in public talking about killing police. He was either mental or this story is hard to believe. part of me is glade they caught him the other part of me is questioning how they got a search warrant over just a statement.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

I would consider 100 or more maybe an arsenal. At least that's a decent collection in Texas.

Why do they get that excited about how may guns or how much ammo?
    Ya only gots two hands and how many times can ya reload.
    Yeah, I know...stupid question.

America has become an odd place, Michael Brown a thug and criminal is idolized and defended, Hollywood scumbags are imitated and idolized, criminals and race baters opinions have relevance in all media. Truth, honesty, respect are lost. Two firearms considered an arsenal? Not in the mind of any rational person but you have to look at the source.
    Last edited by DeltaSteve; 12-26-2014 at 01:05 PM. Reason: "s"
    Dub1973 likes this.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

drama sells news
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Only one witness? how is that proof?

Sponsored Links