911 what's your emergency?..... yes I need to spank my child, can you send a cop

911 what's your emergency?..... yes I need to spank my child, can you send a cop

This is a discussion on 911 what's your emergency?..... yes I need to spank my child, can you send a cop within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; Nanny Police State? Parents Are Calling the Cops to Supervise them Spanking their Children Parents calling police to make sure they are in compliance with ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 911 what's your emergency?..... yes I need to spank my child, can you send a cop

Nanny Police State? Parents Are Calling the Cops to Supervise them Spanking their Children

Parents calling police to make sure they are in compliance with the law prior to spanking their kids is a real concern and becoming a common practice.

As WPBF reports, a Florida father said he wanted to discipline his daughter by paddling her, but did not want to break the law, so he called the Okeechobee County Sheriff’s Office to come supervise.

The man’s 12-year-old daughter got into a heated argument with her sister Monday, and the father wanted to discipline his daughter, according to a deputy’s report. A deputy came over to his house, supervised the discipline, and determined it was within legal bounds and that there was no crime, and left, authorities said.

is this what we have come to...in a way you can't blame the dad. if he has a bitch ex-wife it can be costly

Read more at Nanny Police State? Parents Are Calling the Cops to Supervise them Spanking their Children | The Free Thought Project
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Crazy
    “A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare.”
    Proverbs‬ 15:1‬

Read this the other day. It is sad that he feels he has to cover his ass to discipline his kid. But hopefully it made a bigger impression on the kid that they weren't gonna get away with anything and it's better to just behave.
    Keep your loved ones close and your firearms closer
    Glock 23 Gen 3 exo
    Glock 26 Gen 3
    Ruger LCP

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

there was a story just the other day of a woman that couldn't control her kid and wanted to teach her a lesson and called the cops, they arrested the 8 year old kid and the mother had to get a lawyer and bail the kid out.... damned if you do and damned if you don't
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

I have a police scanner going 24 /7 / 364 at my house. It is not unusual to heard police calls of parents [especially mothers] calling for police to come to their house and discipline their teenage kids. Some don't want to go to school... others for destroying the house and furniture in tantrums, stealing items or for hitting the parent or a sibling.

Like Hillary Clinton told everyone leading up to the 2008 presidential election... it takes a village to raise kids these days... or a police department. I say for parents to knock their kids stupid with a club if that is necessary to control them.
    Last edited by David2014; 01-04-2015 at 01:56 AM.
    brunk likes this.
    You can't blame people for wanting to protect themselves, as they see the reality of law enforcement: that law is enforced only after the law shows up. That can be a problem if you're already dead.” Greg Gutfeld / Fox News

It's scary to see how kids are acting now days but just look what they have for influences and role models and it adds up. The get fed the liberal agenda in public schools and the list goes on. It has become a fine line between parenting and child abuse these days. Something has to be done I am not a parent yet but I hope some day if I do have children I can raise them in way that I was raised that you treat others with respect especially parents and grandparents also that hard work pays off if you want something you should earn it. I see people who I went to school with and where they are now and it's pretty straight forward when I see where some are today.
    David2014 likes this.

NRA
    Living In Occupied USA Glock Certified Armorer
    if i call 911 to spank my wife is that acceptable or just KNIKY?
    Miss_Pink and slickrocktom like this.

The spanking is OK.... Kinky is when she is tied to the bed and you are using a large feather to tickle her....
    You can't blame people for wanting to protect themselves, as they see the reality of law enforcement: that law is enforced only after the law shows up. That can be a problem if you're already dead.” Greg Gutfeld / Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by NRA View Post
    if i call 911 to spank my wife is that acceptable or just KNIKY?
    it counts if you want them to join in ?

NRA
    Living In Occupied USA Glock Certified Armorer
    This is my favorite all time spanking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links