Liam Neeson on Paris Terror Attacks: “There are too many f***ing guns … in America”

Liam Neeson on Paris Terror Attacks: “There are too many f***ing guns … in America”

This is a discussion on Liam Neeson on Paris Terror Attacks: “There are too many f***ing guns … in America” within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; Action star Liam Neeson, who can regularly be seen on the big screen wielding a variety of weapons used the Paris terror attacks last week ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Liam Neeson on Paris Terror Attacks: “There are too many f***ing guns … in America”

Action star Liam Neeson, who can regularly be seen on the big screen wielding a variety of weapons used the Paris terror attacks last week as a platform to speak out against, what else? Gun control in the United States.
    what an idiot, too many gun in the US.... but his last three films where shoot'em ups Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taken.png 
Views:	520 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	5783

Ironically, Neeson made these statements in front of a giant movie poster for his new film, Taken 3. The poster showed Neeson holding a semi-automatic pistol.
    Read more: Liam Neeson on Paris Terror Attacks: ?There are too many f***ing guns ? in America?
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

So maybe this A-hole will explain how guns from America were in anyway used in Paris, France?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Head up butt.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	5784
    You can't blame people for wanting to protect themselves, as they see the reality of law enforcement: that law is enforced only after the law shows up. That can be a problem if you're already dead.” Greg Gutfeld / Fox News

I was wondering the same thing David2014????
    GSSF MEMBER
    GLOCK CERTIFIED ARMORER
    G27 Gen3 G23 Gen3
    G22 RTF2 GILLED G35 Gen3

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Hypocrisy, must not be a trait his liberal ass understands. I'll never go to another one of his movies again.

Seriously. What a Hypocrite.
    Nanashi and ZeroGlockThirty like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

Well I was going to see His latest movie "Taken 3" , but if he feels this way about America
    why don't He stay in Paris-----want get any more of my money.

This means so little coming from another Hollyweird, foreign liberal. They have no concept of life in the real world.
    irishman likes this.
    Fide et Fortitudine

Just watched non stop with him in it the other day. If he said this before them, I wouldn't have watched it.
    Glocks: 17, 19 FDE, 20SF, 21, 22, 23, 31

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

Yeah gun control works real well. Three cops showed up on bike with no guns and now at least one of them is dead. He was shot unarmed by these mad men. I really like Liam's movies but how can I watch them know and enjoy them knowing it's all a lie. I mean movies are just that actors acting but now the whole damn movie will be me thinking this guy is a gun hater.

Sad, so sad, and like someone said what do guns in the US have to do with the France attack and to think that I wanted to go and see that movie.
    Luke 22:36
    Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links