..what's next ?..

..what's next ?..

This is a discussion on ..what's next ?.. within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; . not only did these batards kick out butts but now we're buying them boats "US Pledges $18 Million for Vietnam to Buy Patrol Boats" ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: ..what's next ?..

Montgomery, Tx now, but California, Germany x2, Georgia, Alabama, Hawaii and, oh yeah, Vietnam twice

..what's next ?..

not only did these batards kick out butts but now we're buying them boats

"US Pledges $18 Million for Vietnam to Buy Patrol Boats"

maybe some new RPGs/AKs for IS - or at least new camel saddles !
    Cowboy and Dub1973 like this.
    Martin Baker Tie Club member

Wouldn't you agree that it wasn't they who kicked our butts, but rather LBJ and McNamara?

Montgomery, Tx now, but California, Germany x2, Georgia, Alabama, Hawaii and, oh yeah, Vietnam twice
    "why" doesn't alter the fact that we got our butts kicked - lbj & mcnamara weren't the ones that got tossed out of that armpit country - lbj & mcnamara weren't around for the korean b.s., iraq nor Afghanistan where the same thing happened and is happening again
    Cowboy likes this.
    Martin Baker Tie Club member

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

What next? Nukes for Iran.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - G.B. Shaw

Like Rusty said Nukes for Iran is prolly next since you did ask....of course we might give the Sunni Muslim's some Ammo, Guns, Tanks, Trucks, Grenades, and Missiles to fight ISIS in Iraq first. BUT, rest assure we ARE taking the same stuff from our local cops.
    “In proper hands, the Glock serves just as well as the 1911 - at conversational distances. And such distances are the rule in defensive combat.”

- Jeff Cooper

J
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    not only did these batards kick out butts but now we're buying them boats

"US Pledges $18 Million for Vietnam to Buy Patrol Boats"

maybe some new RPGs/AKs for IS - or at least new camel saddles !
    You can bet your ass The "Swift Boat" hero has something to do with this,the ass kissing bastard that he is.All those lives lost over there for nothing and now we're helping them build up a river Navy.We never learn.I'm surprised we aren't buying Guns for ISIS,better not give these assholes any ideas,I'll shut up now!-Cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    "why" doesn't alter the fact that we got our butts kicked - lbj & mcnamara weren't the ones that got tossed out of that armpit country - lbj & mcnamara weren't around for the korean b.s., iraq nor Afghanistan where the same thing happened and is happening again
    Loosing is loosing,it doesn't matter how you lost. The f*~cking Polititions lost that war not the military but who the hell cares we still lost and your right,we're still doing it.Iraq is all but gone because we got involved in a war we couldn't keep fighting,it would have gone on forever. We went into Afghanistan to get the big "B" and we did so what the hell are we still doing there? Same old shit, different day! -Cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    we got involved in a war we couldn't keep fighting
    the correct term would be "wouldn't"................
    Cowboy likes this.
    If you see something that needs doing....just do it.

I cant even say in words how this makes me feel. I was going to type something else but i remebered this is a public forum so i stoped myself. HOW CAN WE ALLOW THIS BS TO CONTINUE? What we need is a president in office a real red blooded AMERICAN.
    Cowboy likes this.
    GSSF MEMBER
    GLOCK CERTIFIED ARMORER
    G27 Gen3 G23 Gen3
    G22 RTF2 GILLED G35 Gen3

Quote Originally Posted by Ron36105 View Post
    I cant even say in words how this makes me feel. I was going to type something else but i remebered this is a public forum so i stoped myself. HOW CAN WE ALLOW THIS BS TO CONTINUE? What we need is a president in office a real red blooded AMERICAN.
    I know Ron it defies words.I run my mouth too much but I can't help it at times.So many good men and women lost and not a damed thing to show for it.In Iraq we didn't even get the damed oil! Now ISIS is going to be controlling it, which tickles the liberal tree huggers to death. We'll be paying $20 a gallon for gas. Now when we pull out of Afghanistan the people that have been helping us will be slaughtered.We are loosing lives everyday over there and for what? Vietnam was the worst disaster in our history,all those lives and for what? What did we gain, what do we have to show for all of those years of fighting and dying.I know just what you mean it defies words. -Cowboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links