LAPD Says ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Movie Will ‘Endanger the Safety’ of Police

This is a discussion on LAPD Says ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Movie Will ‘Endanger the Safety’ of Police within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; The Los Angeles Police Department is worried. They say they are literally “fearing for their lives,” so based on their track record, everyone in LA ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: LAPD Says ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Movie Will ‘Endanger the Safety’ of Police

The Los Angeles Police Department is worried. They say they are literally “fearing for their lives,” so based on their track record, everyone in LA might want to be extra careful.

That’s because the LAPD say that the new N.W.A. biopic movie “Straight Outta Compton” fuels what they are calling a “hatred of police.” Furthermore, they are saying that the movie “compromises” their “safety,” rather than documenting and recounting actual historical instances of police oppression.

You read that right. The LAPD says that Universal Studios should have censored this movie’s production, waiting for a “better time” when people aren’t so critical of police officers.
    well yea here is my prediction: there is going to be shootings, small riots and assaults after this movie starts running....all the inner city kids are gonna thing they can be rappers instead of learning a trade and becoming productive

LAPD Says ?Straight Outta Compton? Movie Will ?Endanger the Safety? of Police
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

My prediction is a few chicken shiz racist folks will get all worried, and blame a few crimes on the film that was released a couple days ago. A few preachers will rile up a few old folks about all the doom that the film will bring. A few "righteous" politicians will bring it up. A few police chiefs will use it as an excuse to account for a few more overtime hours paid and a few more skulls busted or bullets thrown.

The rest of us will go on about our productive lives as non gang members.

It's okay for black people to make movies. The world goes on.
    Glock_32_4th and BBtruck like this.

Quote Originally Posted by t4terrific View Post

It's okay for black people to make movies. The world goes on.
    Except for Spike Lee. Fuck that guy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

and the fun begins......

Police and Security Targeting Movie Goers At N.W.A. ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Movie

The Root notes that “some theaters across the country refuse to show the film at all, citing ‘safety and liability‘ concerns,” due to “the film’s unflinching look at police brutality may be behind the controversial moves.”

Police and Security Targeting Movie Goers At N.W.A. ?Straight Outta Compton? Movie
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

A History of Violence at the Movie Theater: From 1979’s ‘The Warriors’ Gang Showdown to 2015’s Lafayette Tragedy

In light of calls for stricter security at theaters and tighter gun regulations, TheWrap takes a look at the history of violent incidents in cinemas.

February 1979: Palm Springs, California, “The Warriors”
    This gangster flick sparked real-life trouble between gangs in various parts of the country. The first incident occurred Feb. 12, 1979 at a drive-in movie theater in Palm Springs, California, when black youths known as the Blue Coats went up against white youths known as The Family, leaving one 19-year-old Family member dead. Similar incidents occurred in Oxnard, California, and Dorchester, Massachusetts, resulting in increased security guards at theaters nationwide.
    A History of Violence at the Movie Theater: From 1979's 'The Warriors' Gang Showdown to 2015's Lafayette Tragedy

JWR
    @barstoolguru,

Compton California is considered to be the most dangerous city in America. Has been for decades. The police in L.A. do not even patrol it.
    They stay on the perimeter of it. They won't even fly the police helicopter over it because the hood rats shoot at it. Life expectancy of growing up in Compton is equivalent to a very poor 3rd word country.

How bad is Compton California some may ask, the sewer rats are afraid to come out at night.

Attachment 6930
    Cowboy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JWR View Post
    @barstoolguru,

Compton California is considered to be the most dangerous city in America. Has been for decades. The police in L.A. do not even patrol it.
    They stay on the perimeter of it. They won't even fly the police helicopter over it because the hood rats shoot at it. Life expectancy of growing up in Compton is equivalent to a very poor 3rd world country.

How bad is Compton California some may ask, the sewer rats are afraid to come out at night.

Attachment 6930
    Then its a good thing the crack whores breed like rabbits to keep the area supplied with fresh targets.
    Cowboy likes this.

Took my kids to see the movie and it was very good. A biopic that needed to be made. I am down with the First Amendment. "F the police."

Quote Originally Posted by nickndfl View Post
    Took my kids to see the movie and it was very good. A biopic that needed to be made. I am down with the First Amendment. "F the police."
    Took my kids to see Minions. It's a biopic of sort too.

Quote Originally Posted by nickndfl View Post
    I applaud you for spending time with your kids but I question your judgment on movies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links