It's nice to have my computer back!

It's nice to have my computer back!

This is a discussion on It's nice to have my computer back! within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; I've been absent last week after my Mac Book pro died on me last Wednesday, so I have been with out a computer for a ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RMD
  • 1 Post By rowabi

Thread: It's nice to have my computer back!

Talking It's nice to have my computer back!

I've been absent last week after my Mac Book pro died on me last Wednesday, so I have been with out a computer for a week, and let me tell you I didn't like it lol. Just got it back tonight. I used my phone to check in now and them but I just don't have the patience posting from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Wolf View Post
    I've been absent last week after my Mac Book pro died on me last Wednesday, so I have been with out a computer for a week, and let me tell you I didn't like it lol. Just got it back tonight. I used my phone to check in now and them but I just don't have the patience posting from it.
    That reminds me. I had checked way back when the forum started about the mobile platform. They had indicated that they were working on it. Do you have any word on it's status? Like either a mobile interface or running it through "Forum Runner" or one of the other mobilizers?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

good to have you back, a lot of the other forums use tapla talk. it costs 2.99 but puts these pages into a format that is easier to read. is this not the case here?
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Thanks, I'm not the owner of the board and not sure what they their plans are at this point. I just don't like posting from my phone in general mobile version or not...

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    good to have you back, a lot of the other forums use tapla talk. it costs 2.99 but puts these pages into a format that is easier to read. is this not the case here?
    Last time I checked no it wasn't available there either. I don't have the app loaded anymore so I can't check. If anyone can confirm that would be great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good to see ya back, Wolfie...+1 on phone/patience thing...!

Glock softly and leave your big stick at home...

rowabi

RMD
    Same here. If I'm on my phone, my posts are like four words long and half of those words are auto-corrected incorrectly :-)
    rowabi likes this.
    i might know something

Quote Originally Posted by RMD View Post
    Same here. If I'm on my phone, my posts are like four words long and half of those words are auto-corrected incorrectly :-)
    Right...lends mucho credence to the idea of re-thinking the term "smart phone"...cant stand mine sometimes... Believe me, if I had anger management issues, I would no longer have this phone...

RMD likes this.
    Glock softly and leave your big stick at home...

rowabi

Wishing you all the best it means patience is going to really effective as we listen and listen since our childhood.

I have a good computer....my HUGHESNET ....so called "Lightning speed" internet service turns it into a 1996 HP using Windows 95! Stimulus check going to pay early termination of internet and phone form the crap company!

Sponsored Links