MUSLIMS BOMB CAIRO COPTIC CATHEDRAL. (Or... Muslims Massacre Christians...Again.)

MUSLIMS BOMB CAIRO COPTIC CATHEDRAL. (Or... Muslims Massacre Christians...Again.)

This is a discussion on MUSLIMS BOMB CAIRO COPTIC CATHEDRAL. (Or... Muslims Massacre Christians...Again.) within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; The Muslims have killed another bunch of Christians, they are murdering devils. This really fries me! I feel sorrow for that church and its congregation, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: MUSLIMS BOMB CAIRO COPTIC CATHEDRAL. (Or... Muslims Massacre Christians...Again.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coptics.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	12129

The Muslims have killed another bunch of Christians, they are murdering devils. This really fries me!
    I feel sorrow for that church and its congregation, they did not do anything except good for the Muslims.
    Because that is what churches do, they do good, and fight evil.
    Muslims Bomb Cairo Coptic Cathedral | Frontpage Mag

From The Article:
    It is likely that “Allahu akbar” were the last words heard by those who died in the St. Mark’s Coptic Orthodox Cathedral complex on Sunday morning.

Yeah, I can almost guarantee those were the last words of the bombers.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-12-2016 at 12:37 PM.

I sure the Obama State Department will consider that "Workplace Violence"
    oldman11, MisterMills357 and Big1 like this.
    Chris

Glock 17 G2
    Taurus PT-22
    Kel-Tec P32

Quote Originally Posted by ccm2361 View Post
    I sure the Obama State Department will consider that "Workplace Violence"
    I am sure that you are correct. I can't wait for that Benedict Arnold to get out of the orifice of President.
    (Uh....office....I meant office, not orifice.)
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-12-2016 at 01:03 PM.
    oldman11 and ccm2361 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

they will keep on doing it until they are all rounded up and shot. we all say Saddam Hussein was a sadist but he knew that to control these radical Islamism they needed to use extreme violence. something Americans are all against. we need to fight fire with fire
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

the time will come when these so called Muslims will run and hide too.
    oldman11 and MisterMills357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    they will keep on doing it until they are all rounded up and shot. we all say Saddam Hussein was a sadist but he knew that to control these radical Islamism they needed to use extreme violence. something Americans are all against. we need to fight fire with fire
    It will all result in a World War, you can bank on it; these fools have a death wish, and using atomic bombs is where it is headed.
    They will have them and so will other religions, and everyone will use them. Yes, Saddam knew how to handle them, he did too.
    But he was not the fool that these clowns are, they want the Apocalypse.
    barstoolguru likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklegsanji View Post
    the time will come when these so called Muslims will run and hide too.
    No, they won't run or hide, and thier death-wish cults will grow in numbers, everyone forgets about Al-Quaida and Hamas and Hezbollah, they are all death cults.
    You and me may live to see atomic bombs going off, I am just mentioning it.

I still say the answer is to gather up all of the STREET GANGS in cities like Chicago, LA, NY, Boston, Philly ETC.
    They already have guns so give them tons of ammo and dump them off in the none TOILET COUNTRIES to wipe out the ISLAM TERRORISTS.
    That way they can earn turf and do the world a favor at the same time.
    Ronnie
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    U.S. Army --- D.A.V. --- N.R.A.--- American Legion --- Florida carry
    If your "NOT" a member of the N.R.A. - It is time for you to sign up.
    We need to turn 5 million members into 15 or 20 million members

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
    I still say the answer is to gather up all of the STREET GANGS in cities like Chicago, LA, NY, Boston, Philly ETC.
    They already have guns so give them tons of ammo and dump them off in the none TOILET COUNTRIES to wipe out the ISLAM TERRORISTS.
    That way they can earn turf and do the world a favor at the same time.
    Ronnie
    Here is where that is headed, the Muslims will work with the gangs, I am stunned that they don't already. The gangs hate America, just as much as ISIS does, so one hand will wash the other.
    All the Muslims will need is plenty of money, and they can get it to; the Taliban have trafficked in heroin and opium, ever since they were founded. As bad as it is now, it will become infinity worse.

(I tune it all out by listening to music on AccuRadio/ iHeart/ Pandora; it is too much for my peanut head sometimes.)
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-14-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    Here is where that is headed, the Muslims will work with the gangs, I am stunned that they don't already. The gangs hate America, just as much as ISIS does, so one hand will wash the other.
    All the Muslims will need is plenty of money, and they can get it to; the Taliban have trafficked in heroin and opium, ever since they were founded. As bad as it is now, it will become infinity worse.

(I tune it all out by listening to music on AccuRadio/ iHeart/ Pandora; it is too much for my peanut head sometimes.)
    The gangs do not hate America, they only pretend to because it makes them look cool. this previous election proofed it. a lot of people said they will leave the country if trump emerge as winner but they didn't leave. the gang doesn't hate the country but they hate that are neglected(that their view)....they will be better off in syria fighting like @ronnie948 suggested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links