FBI selects Winchester Ammo for Duty and Training

This is a discussion on FBI selects Winchester Ammo for Duty and Training within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; Just an interesting article. https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/0...ning-purposes/...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NunquamNonParatus

Thread: FBI selects Winchester Ammo for Duty and Training

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    That's the 165gr with the nickle coated cases. I have 1450rds of that in regular brass. I shot a box of it over Christmas through my "new to me" G22. I think they make it in 135gr too.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

From the article:
    None of my pistols are currently loaded with Winchester. It’s nothing against the round, but I’m a bigger fan of Gold Dots myself. None of that is because I think Winchester is bad ammo by any stretch.

Same here, Gold Dots are a pretty good round, and I am fatigued at hearing about, all of the new stuff. It has become anti-climatic to me.

Sponsored Links