This guy is unbelievable - Page 2

This guy is unbelievable

This is a discussion on This guy is unbelievable within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; We disconnected cable months ago. We don't watch TV. I have some website sources I read (eg Reuters) and I read some of the tabloids ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: This guy is unbelievable

We disconnected cable months ago. We don't watch TV. I have some website sources I read (eg Reuters) and I read some of the tabloids just to see how the liberals are occasionally.

I used to be a big sports fan - predominantly baseball and football (in that order). I got disgusted with football for letting the rules interrupt the game (helmet rules have gotten ridiculous) and baseball no longer promotes teams - it's all about the individual players. I used to be a big March Madness person, and now I don't even think about it.

I was watching the Olympics, until Costas did his thing the last two times.

My wife got netflix and is trying to get me into watching some stuff without commercial interruption......sounds promising....and you are right about baseball and football(let them play)I'm lucky to have lived through playing both back in the day...still don't think they are soft enough for me to suit up again....
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :
    and he that hath no sword , let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by mercer59 View Post
    My wife got netflix and is trying to get me into watching some stuff without commercial interruption......sounds promising....and you are right about baseball and football(let them play)I'm lucky to have lived through playing both back in the day...still don't think they are soft enough for me to suit up again....
    We have Netflix streaming through our BluRay player. It's pretty sweet and very cheap and so far is very reliable.

I played soccer and basketball before most places let girls play full out. I also ran track, high jump/long jump and 440 relay. I blew out my right ankle with I went up for a defensive rebound in basketball, and another offensive player landed on my ankle as I turned to head down the court. My body tried to go down court, while my ankle still faced the other goal. That was the last time I played sports. It seems the women in my family were all tom-boys. One Christmas was comical in that all the women were huddled around the TV watching college bowls, and the men were all outside. My dad used to play football in his freshman college year, along side Jimmy Jones. I think after that he just never watched much - I think because he misses it.

Back to Bill Maher - how does someone like this, get attention? Maybe we conservatives are doing it all wrong. Maybe we should start whining, screaming and yelling? Apparently majorities don't matter, it's who yells the loudest.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NName591 View Post
    We have Netflix streaming through our BluRay player. It's pretty sweet and very cheap and so far is very reliable.

I played soccer and basketball before most places let girls play full out. I also ran track, high jump/long jump and 440 relay. I blew out my right ankle with I went up for a defensive rebound in basketball, and another offensive player landed on my ankle as I turned to head down the court. My body tried to go down court, while my ankle still faced the other goal. That was the last time I played sports. It seems the women in my family were all tom-boys. One Christmas was comical in that all the women were huddled around the TV watching college bowls, and the men were all outside. My dad used to play football in his freshman college year, along side Jimmy Jones. I think after that he just never watched much - I think because he misses it.

Back to Bill Maher - how does someone like this, get attention? Maybe we conservatives are doing it all wrong. Maybe we should start whining, screaming and yelling? Apparently majorities don't matter, it's who yells the loudest.
    My wife also played college softball and was offered volleyball scholarships,it pays to be a tom boy plus i'm sure that either one of ya'll would kick bill makers a**....
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :
    and he that hath no sword , let him sell his garment, and buy one.

That might be true - and I can't speak for your wife, but I'd pay for it in recovery time, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links