Glock Forum banner

This guy is unbelievable

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  NName591 
#1 ·
#2 ·
:mad::confused::confused::mad:........So I guess he doesn't need any of the other amendments......:mad:....

#4 ·
Brought to you by the mutt who said right after the 9/11 attacks...“We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly.”

#5 ·
Bill Maher - a man who is paid to say nothing. He's worse than politicians. By the way - he's the coward. He was born in NY, raised in NJ, shaped his career in LA...no wonder.

Notice to his right, Bob Costas. A man who forever stuck his foot in his mouth (and alienated the 2nd Amendment supporters with one opinion). I will forever boycott the Olympics anytime he's hosting now as a result of his statements on the last two he hosted.

#6 ·
It is real easy for these T.V. personalities to be brave hiding behind a camera,they need to walk into a town hall and run their mouth and see what they are made of.....I'm sure when they come too it will be scattered all over the floor....

Reactions: Tom and NName591
#10 ·
I've got two big ole T.V.'s and usually only watch sports and every now and again "the news"........

Reactions: NName591
#11 ·
We disconnected cable months ago. We don't watch TV. I have some website sources I read (eg Reuters) and I read some of the tabloids just to see how the liberals are occasionally.

I used to be a big sports fan - predominantly baseball and football (in that order). I got disgusted with football for letting the rules interrupt the game (helmet rules have gotten ridiculous) and baseball no longer promotes teams - it's all about the individual players. I used to be a big March Madness person, and now I don't even think about it.

I was watching the Olympics, until Costas did his thing the last two times.

#12 ·
My wife got netflix and is trying to get me into watching some stuff without commercial interruption......sounds promising....and you are right about baseball and football(let them play)I'm lucky to have lived through playing both back in the day...still don't think they are soft enough for me to suit up again....;)

#13 ·
We have Netflix streaming through our BluRay player. It's pretty sweet and very cheap and so far is very reliable.

I played soccer and basketball before most places let girls play full out. I also ran track, high jump/long jump and 440 relay. I blew out my right ankle with I went up for a defensive rebound in basketball, and another offensive player landed on my ankle as I turned to head down the court. My body tried to go down court, while my ankle still faced the other goal. That was the last time I played sports. It seems the women in my family were all tom-boys. One Christmas was comical in that all the women were huddled around the TV watching college bowls, and the men were all outside. My dad used to play football in his freshman college year, along side Jimmy Jones. I think after that he just never watched much - I think because he misses it.

Back to Bill Maher - how does someone like this, get attention? Maybe we conservatives are doing it all wrong. Maybe we should start whining, screaming and yelling? Apparently majorities don't matter, it's who yells the loudest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.