This guy is unbelievable

This guy is unbelievable

This is a discussion on This guy is unbelievable within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; Bill Maher: 'The Second Amendment Is Bulls REALLY?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: This guy is unbelievable

This guy is unbelievable

Keep your loved ones close and your firearms closer
    Glock 23 Gen 3 exo
    Glock 26 Gen 3
    Ruger LCP

........So I guess he doesn't need any of the other amendments..........
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :
    and he that hath no sword , let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Nope, sure doesn't !!!! Doesn't deserve them. IMO
    Keep your loved ones close and your firearms closer
    Glock 23 Gen 3 exo
    Glock 26 Gen 3
    Ruger LCP

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Tom
    Brought to you by the mutt who said right after the 9/11 attacks...“We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly.”
    "The Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."...Samuel Adams

Bill Maher - a man who is paid to say nothing. He's worse than politicians. By the way - he's the coward. He was born in NY, raised in NJ, shaped his career in LA...no wonder.

Notice to his right, Bob Costas. A man who forever stuck his foot in his mouth (and alienated the 2nd Amendment supporters with one opinion). I will forever boycott the Olympics anytime he's hosting now as a result of his statements on the last two he hosted.
    Tom likes this.

It is real easy for these T.V. personalities to be brave hiding behind a camera,they need to walk into a town hall and run their mouth and see what they are made of.....I'm sure when they come too it will be scattered all over the floor....
    NName591 and Tom like this.
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :

Quote Originally Posted by mercer59 View Post
    It is real easy for these T.V. personalities to be brave hiding behind a camera,they need to walk into a town hall and run their mouth and see what they are made of.....I'm sure when they come too it will be scattered all over the floor....
    Or if his family is assaulted in his home. I don't wish it on him, but I bet he would be immediately expecting someone with a gun to show up to rescue him.
    mercer59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NName591 View Post
    Or if his family is assaulted in his home. I don't wish it on him, but I bet he would be immediately expecting someone with a gun to show up to rescue him.
    Yes'I'm sure his screaming and covering his eyes will not be a sufficient defense.....
    "

I don't watch idiots like that. They are just trying to get a rise out of the opposite side.

mercer59 and slickrocktom like this.
    Only a Biker knows why a Dog hangs his head out the window.

G29SF, G20SF, G30SF, G36, G21SF RTF2, G32 GEN 4, G33, G19

NRA Life Member.

Quote Originally Posted by texcowboy View Post
    I don't watch idiots like that. They are just trying to get a rise out of the opposite side.
    I've got two big ole T.V.'s and usually only watch sports and every now and again "the news"........
    NName591 likes this.
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links