Maybe it's just me... - Page 2

Maybe it's just me...

This is a discussion on Maybe it's just me... within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; Originally Posted by mercer59 Beep,Beep,honk,honk.... ...Glad to help you out doc..... Why thank you mercer, heck, just for that you can call me Sir Doc ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Maybe it's just me...

Quote Originally Posted by mercer59 View Post
    Beep,Beep,honk,honk.......Glad to help you out doc.....
    Why thank you mercer, heck, just for that you can call me Sir Doc General!
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits - Albert Einstein

All time favorite quote: Because I said so - my dad
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Any time Sir Doc General...
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :
    and he that hath no sword , let him sell his garment, and buy one.

The old fart must speak men. I can tell you that when I recently joined, all the warm welcomes and quick responses to my question made me feel glad to have chosen your forum. Whatever you do keeping the receptions as good as mine is a good thing. Glad to be part of your group and thanks for having me.

Could you make a tab at the top that contains all the welcomes and exclude them from your new post tab to solve the problem? I don't know whether the vbulletin people have designed it to or can program it to do that or not. Just a suggestion men.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

That might be a good idea,then you could check out the new member welcome from the other posts and then go to active topics for other posts......Kinda like the welcome centers when you are entering another state.....
    "
    To the man that only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

Luke 22:36 Then he said unto them,But now, he that hath a purse,let him take it , and likewise his scrip :

I like the Luke quote Mercer. Kinda reminds me of me. I used to be able to get it done with my hands. Now King Sir Arthur(ritis) has taken over my knuckles( ankles, elbows, and other joints) so Rossi and Glock are there to rescue me. All said "Life is good my Brother."

We can't outrun father time,but I'll settle for keeping him in sight....
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links