This Forum Has Been Ruined By Neglect, And I Am Praying That It Is Sold Off.

This is a discussion on This Forum Has Been Ruined By Neglect, And I Am Praying That It Is Sold Off. within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; What has been done to this forum is unforgivable, it was the best one on the Web for a long time. I am praying that ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: This Forum Has Been Ruined By Neglect, And I Am Praying That It Is Sold Off.

What has been done to this forum is unforgivable, it was the best one on the Web for a long time. I am praying that it gets sold off, and regains its old glory, but under new owners.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    We don't have all the spam shit at the HP forum yet it is owned by verticalscope.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Miss those days!
    G19X
    G27 GEN4 FDE
    HK USP EXPERT 9MM
    HK USP TACTICAL 45 / AAC Ti-RANT 45 SILENCER
    COLT GOLD CUP TROPHY STAINLESS 45
    S&W 686+ STAINLESS 357 MAG 4" BARREL

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

We should post racist y-TOOB videos..............

MisterMills357 likes this.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    We should post racist y-TOOB videos..............
    Hey, why not? It looks like the place is wide open for anything. Here let me see what I can find.

This one is mild, in comparison to the ribald ones.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 04-12-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    We don't have all the spam shit at the HP forum yet it is owned by verticalscope.
    HP? High Point? High Power? Which HP are you referring to? And that remind me, I am going to have to start saving money for a High Point carbine. Say what you will, they are dependable.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter6 View Post
    Miss those days!
    Those days are gone for good, by the looks of it; and I miss them too. I posted some videos that might start a new tradition though, like Chris Rock talking trash.
    I ripped off the David Allen Coe idea, and posted some trash talk.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 04-12-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    HP? High Point? High Power? Which HP are you referring to? And that remind me, I am going to have to start saving money for a High Point carbine. Say what you will, they are dependable.

:
    High Point. I have 3 4095's, 3 995TS's, 2 4595's. I just bought 2 High Tower Arms bull pup stocks for them. I had Andy at HTA have them hydro dipped. I might put them together this weekend. Here is a linkie to the page for the pic of my HTA pup-pup! https://www.hipointfirearmsforums.co...1#post-2539439

Well, thats one of the reasons i dont come in here much anymore. An occasional glance, and i`m gone. Might be months before i even think about coming by here again, if i even come back at all as i distance myself from any website owned by verticalscope.

Quote Originally Posted by PaPOW View Post
    Well, thats one of the reasons i dont come in here much anymore. An occasional glance, and i`m gone. Might be months before i even think about coming by here again, if i even come back at all as i distance myself from any website owned by verticalscope.
    Pretty much all of them, including Glock.pro which is boring as fuck...................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links