Mister Mills' Page

Mister Mills' Page

This is a discussion on Mister Mills' Page within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; I am going to make my own page, and do everything from it. I have been chasing my tail on this forum, and that is ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mister Mills' Page

Mister Mills' Page

I am going to make my own page, and do everything from it. I have been chasing my tail on this forum, and that is hereby fixed, because I have given myself a home page, to come to.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-19-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Loen Trotsky Quotes.

Those comrades who assert most flatly, with the greatest insistence and sometimes most brutally, that every difference of opinion, every grouping of opinion, however temporary, is an expression of the interests of classes opposed to the proletariat, do not want to apply this criterion to bureaucratism.

The New Course (1923)

https://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/quotes.htm

It looks like Leon knew what the Deep State was, where an opinion had better be PC, or else! The Bureaucracy has an opinion, did you know that?
    Yeah, every fat, useless dreg that sits behind a bureau desk, has a PC world view. And YOU had better toe their line, BOY!

PS: I ain't sure what Trotsky was yammering about for the most part; but with this quote, I think that he meant, that ya better get in line with Commie thought.
    [Or, you would be sent to the Gulag, because that is what always followed any dissent. ]
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-19-2019 at 12:57 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Forum Whoring Is A Forte Of Mine.

So, I wuz over on another forum, just a whorin' around, as usual: and Communism arose as a topic, so I lit into that guy, and told him a thing or 1/2 thing, or sumthin".
    { {Where am I? I done got turnt arount.}}

Yeah, Communism sucks, that is where I was at, or gettin' to. Between Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin & Mao, there wuz 100,000,000 dead people lying around.
    Here let me make this short, if Stalin had not signed the Non Aggression Pact with Hitler; then WWII would have an inauspicious beginning. Stalin sent Hitler more stuff than he could use.

And Hitler was a half-wit to follow through on invading Russia. He wrote that into Mein Kampf you know, he wrote that the East was ground to take for the German people.
    And that the East Euro's were garbage, and only fit to be slaves; or shot and planted as fertilizer, for the growing of tall corn; so that the SS could be strong and stout.

Yea, OK, so I made parts of that up, so sue me. Hey! With me and this thread, I here and now give a double your money back guarantee.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 12-22-2019 at 12:58 PM.

President Trump Delivers Remarks at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links