More of Obama's "son" at work...

This is a discussion on More of Obama's "son" at work... within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; This time they attack and murder a WWII veteran. First article refers to them as African American males and the updated article refers to them ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By DocHolliday
  • 1 Post By DocHolliday
  • 1 Post By lineman475
  • 1 Post By barstoolguru
  • 2 Post By lineman475

Thread: More of Obama's "son" at work...

This time they attack and murder a WWII veteran. First article refers to them as African American males and the updated article refers to them as young men. Call em what you want, but the world would be better without them.

Delbert Belton Murder: WWII veteran in Wash. dies after attack; police seek two male suspects - Crimesider - CBS News

Delbert Belton Murder Update: Arrest made in beating death of Wash. WWII veteran, report says - Crimesider - CBS News

African-American??

“A hyphenated American is not an American at all." - Theodore Roosevelt
    LightSaber likes this.

I'll be in violation of the Terms of Use for this website if I say anything else.
    lineman475 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. In the latest report, now it's just two teens. Unbelievable...well, totally believable.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

The punishment MUST fit the crime!!! Hang em up like pinatas and beat the sh!t out of them! Beating a WWII vet to death?! Like DocHolliday said if I say more...
    LightSaber likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the black community is going to destroy middle income America if something is not done about the violence and gang banging
    lineman475 likes this.
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
    African-American??

“A hyphenated American is not an American at all." - Theodore Roosevelt
    Unless you're a Native American, you or your ancestors came to this country from someplace else. Americans of Italian and German decent fought and died in the WWII European theater to prevent the Italian and German fascists from destroying our way of life. Americans of African decent fought with valor and received many medals in WWII. Americans of Japanese decent fought with valor in WWII and were among the most decorated American heroes in the European theater despite that we incarcerated their parents in camps.

I honor those Americans who celebrate their individual heritage but we are ALL Americans plain and simple. I agree with TR but let's not take that to such an extreme so that we start thinking of Americans of different heritage from ours as inferior. We are, or should be, better than that.
    Your mileage may vary. Batteries not included.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I honor ALL Americans. But if you want to call yourself Irish-American, Italian-American, African-American, or Spanish-American then move there. My genes are a mutt like everyone else, but I was born in the USA so I'm an American! Nothing else.
    Last edited by lineman475; 08-24-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    LightSaber and seanvine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lineman475 View Post
    The punishment MUST fit the crime!!! Hang em up like pinatas and beat the sh!t out of them! Beating a WWII vet to death?! Like DocHolliday said if I say more...
    you have to be careful how you word this; deepconceal thinks their right shouldn't be violated
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Sponsored Links