What's up? Syria? - Page 2

What's up? Syria?

This is a discussion on What's up? Syria? within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; Originally Posted by HUCKLEBUCK I don't know anything for sure but one thing.....and that this whole thing stinks of fish and is not what it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What's up? Syria?

Quote Originally Posted by HUCKLEBUCK View Post
    I don't know anything for sure but one thing.....and that this whole thing stinks of fish and is not what it appears......and it's all designed to bring us into a massive war in the Middle East, cause if or when it escalates to troops on the ground, turkey, Iran and Iraq will flank and pounce.......Israel jumps in, Egyptian squirrly military comes next.....and BADABOOM....the nukes Iran has from Russia or the Chinese get used......Pakistan will no doubt then use their thermonuclear gift from the GW, and then the fat midget Korean uses his nuclear gift from bill Clinton........

alright....rant over.....we'll see
    Eli: The war tore a hole in the sky, the sun came down, burnt everything, everyone, I wandered, I didn't really know what I should do or where I was going. I was just moving from place to place,trying to stay alive. And then one day I heard this voice.I don't know how to explain it, it's like it was coming from inside me. But I could hear it clear as day. Clear as I can hear you talking to me now. It told me to carry the book west, it told me that a path would be laid out before me, that I'd be led to a place where the book would be safe it told me I'd be protected, against anyone or anything that tried to stand in my way. If only I would have faith. That was thirty years ago and I've been walking ever since.
    lineman475 and cjhab90 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
    Don't know, don't care about Syria. Not our problem, we don't need to get involved. Sick of the wars already, we don't need another one.
    well said, its a civil war and not our problem, maybe we can send aid to civilians in the form of food and water and such, but leave the fighting to them, i'm not a historian but I don't believe anyone came and fought with us during out civil war, I know england sent money to the confederates because they needed coton, but i sure didnt see them sending soldiers to be put in harms way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links