What's up? Syria?

What's up? Syria?

This is a discussion on What's up? Syria? within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; from the beginning i think the phone man was out of touch with reality and that he thought other people and countries would follow his ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What's up? Syria?

What's up? Syria?

from the beginning i think the phone man was out of touch with reality and that he thought other people and countries would follow his lead. then came congress and france among others. the phone mans next try was a series of articles about syria and what chemicals they used and how many people died in an attempt at still trying to drum up support for war. finally realizing he was all by himself he is now back peddling even to the extent that he probably forced joey to appear with him at his rose garden conference which you hardly ever see. syria has even called it a retreat. we in this country have known for a long time we are in serious trouble and now the whole world knows it. and there is still 3 years to go, we oughta be in great shape by then!
    slickrocktom likes this.

Don't know, don't care about Syria. Not our problem, we don't need to get involved. Sick of the wars already, we don't need another one.
    seanvine likes this.

we need to stay out of it, let them fight their own civil war
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Think it's time to impeach this muslim... He should have never been elected in the first place, but I guess that's happens when dead people are still voting.

I have to agree with everybody on this page.
    Love is not because or if. It is in spite of all.

History will record that he is one of, if not the, worst president we've had so far.
    seanvine and hoss like this.
    Your mileage may vary. Batteries not included.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSaber View Post
    History will record that he is one of, if not the, worst president we've had so far.
    I think it's already recorded in the present, lol.

So much for that Nobel Peace Prize...eh? Lol. The damage he's done to this country, I believe, at this point is irreversible. We've turned a corner, and there's no going back. Heart breaking really...
    1jimmy likes this.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

As long as Syria does not bother the U.S. , who cares. Let the Muslim factions kill each other. Israel will take care of Hitler Jr. Eventually.

Anyone ever think of this....
    recall the Muslim Bosnians used chemical weapons on their own locations, blamed it on milosevic and the Serbians, with the sole intention of bringing the USA into the conflict. Worked pretty well, didn't it?

ok, anyone get déjà vu here besides me? If no one gets it yet, recall that the WMD that were never found in Iraq after the US troops got there, were known with almost absolute certainty to have been moved out of Iraq to Syria by sadam.

Soooo, Syrian rebels, al quaeda affiliates, the same ones who got the chemical WMD from sadam, learned from the bosnians.....they release the chemicals agents on their own locations, knowing it will provoke US intervention.........and what does alquaeda want more than a kid wants Santa on Christmas, but to have the USA, ONCE AGAIN, make war and aggression on Muslims in the Middle East!?!?

This is nuts...it makes no sense for bashir to use WMD on rebels after all this time....especially since he has been annihilating them. It makes no sense at all, but it makes perfect sense for the rebels to use the WMD we know they got from sadam.

i know some are gonna think I'm a wing nut, but I swear the rebels did it, bashir is in on it, and Obama is in on it too, since he coincidentally made that odd red line threat just before it happened. I don't know.

I don't know anything for sure but one thing.....and that this whole thing stinks of fish and is not what it appears......and it's all designed to bring us into a massive war in the Middle East, cause if or when it escalates to troops on the ground, turkey, Iran and Iraq will flank and pounce.......Israel jumps in, Egyptian squirrly military comes next.....and BADABOOM....the nukes Iran has from Russia or the Chinese get used......Pakistan will no doubt then use their thermonuclear gift from the GW, and then the fat midget Korean uses his nuclear gift from bill Clinton........

alright....rant over.....we'll see
    slickrocktom likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links