This September 11th....

This September 11th....

This is a discussion on This September 11th.... within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; This September 11th, when you remember all the people that died, when you think of the people whose lives were changed that day...remember that ALL ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: This September 11th....

This September 11th....

This September 11th, when you remember all the people that died, when you think of the people whose lives were changed that day...remember that ALL of it could have been avoided if only the people on those airplanes weren't disarmed and helpless for the sake of 'airline security'.
    lineman475 likes this.

excellent statement doc!

I get mad every time I have to take my shoes off because of some idiot
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cbb0453ef00e54f3a5eb28834800wi-vi.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	2524

That's what I'm talking about.
    lineman475 likes this.

I guess I will be the bad guy here, having guns on a plane is a bad idea. with so many people trapped and no way to get out if something happens is a recipe for a disaster.
    where 9/11 failed is not that no one had a gun but to the fact that we are told and taught that when something happens to sit and not do nothing. to let the staff handle it or be charged with a federal felony. these like most other government policy fail but to the government who is not on the plane it is the proper way to do things.
    slickrocktom likes this.
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    I guess I will be the bad guy here, having guns on a plane is a bad idea.
    In other words, you don't trust your fellow citizens with firearms. Got it. Rules for thee but none for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
    In other words, you don't trust your fellow citizens with firearms. Got it. Rules for thee but none for me.
    you mean the guy that blows his nuts off or the woman that drops her gun in starbucks and shoots a fellow patron in the leg, or maybe the cop that drops his gun in the bathroom taking a crap and it goes off. I got it how about the gun class instructor that shot one of his students? help me out; god made everyone equal but not when it comes to gun safety. take the survey and answer the question about additional training and then we might be able to come to an agreement. I am all for 2A but not when it comes to me bleeding to death because someone else is a moron

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    you mean the guy that blows his nuts off or the woman that drops her gun in starbucks and shoots a fellow patron in the leg, or maybe the cop that drops his gun in the bathroom taking a crap and it goes off. I got it how about the gun class instructor that shot one of his students? help me out; god made everyone equal but not when it comes to gun safety. take the survey and answer the question about additional training and then we might be able to come to an agreement. I am all for 2A but not when it comes to me bleeding to death because someone else is a moron
    Sounds like you’re for gun control.
    Love is not because or if. It is in spite of all.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss View Post
    Sounds like you’re for gun control.
    like Clint eastwood said "IF there is a gun around I want to control it". you want to entrust your life to a dumb ass binbo that just walked into a gun store and never owned a gun in her life; knock your self out but don't ask me to do it. too easy to get a gun when someone doesn't have any training, not even the basic concept of how to hold it.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
    This September 11th, when you remember all the people that died, when you think of the people whose lives were changed that day...remember that ALL of it could have been avoided if only the people on those airplanes weren't disarmed and helpless for the sake of 'airline security'.
    I agree but it's more than that Doc, it's the sheep attitude most people have been trained to have. Only the brave people on Flight 93 acted. What would have happened if the passengers on the other planes overwhelmed the few terrorists who were armed only with box cutters? Maybe 3,000 + innocent people would still be alive.

Our government leaders surround themselves with private/public security forces but continually tell us we can't defend ourselves. I get sick every time i think about this.

This September 11 I'll honor all the victims and their families but resolve again not to say baaaaa
    barstoolguru likes this.
    Your mileage may vary. Batteries not included.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links