You lay one damn hand on a WWII vet, Ill bring half a million people to DC

This is a discussion on You lay one damn hand on a WWII vet, Ill bring half a million people to DC within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; I want to tell you folks something I want to say this loud and clear to the people who are on Capitol Hill who ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: You lay one damn hand on a WWII vet, Ill bring half a million people to DC

I want to tell you folks something I want to say this loud and clear to the people who are on Capitol Hill who are listening, to this administration: You lay one damn hand on one of those World War II vets at that memorial, Ill bring half a million people to that damn memorial, Levin said. You got that? Im sitting here stewing thinking about this playing these damn games. You will ignite a movement in this country like you have never seen before the biker patriot army, veterans from all over the country, every single war and battle in this country Republican, Democrat, Independent, whatever.

is this how we respect or troops who fought by not allowing them to go to a memorial funded by people and not the government
    we need to impeach Obama, our government is a disgrace

Mark Levin warns Obama not to threaten WWII vets | The Daily Caller
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

What is this in response to? Were the WWII vets threatened that they couldn't go to the memorial and they would arrest people that would attempt to?

because the gov shut down the ww2 vets are not allowed to make their homage to the ww2 memorial because its run by the national parks dept
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

It was Congress that shut down the government, not Obama. If the shutdown is your peeve, then move for the impeachment of Boner. He made it clear he didn't give a rat's ass about government employees.

The John and Ted Show
    Last edited by JackRussell; 10-03-2013 at 11:07 AM.

far enough from Asheville, NC to be normal
    Omaha beach was off limits too. Some of these heroes most likely won't be afraid by a man in a green suit Shame on the self important gate guard who stops them.
    Gen 3 G26
    Gen 4 G27 FDE
    Gen 3 G29

I don't give a [email protected]%k who's at fault! Lay a hand on a vet, and I will be in my truck heading towards the capital.

You think a bunch of hippies can protest something? Wait til you get a bunch of pissed off patriots, who are sick of it all!!
    Last edited by lineman475; 10-03-2013 at 11:31 AM.
    barstoolguru, Dub1973 and Grumpy like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JackRussell View Post
    It was Congress that shut down the government, not Obama. If the shutdown is your peeve, then move for the impeachment of Boner. He made it clear he didn't give a rat's ass about government employees.

The John and Ted Show
    true but poor leadership causes these problems. if you have a leader no one wants to stand behind then no one want to "storm the beach"

be senator, representative or president the whole damn bunch of them are no good for letting this happen. they ought to be the ones shutdown!!!!!!!1
    slickrocktom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JackRussell View Post

The John and Ted Show
    Technically the republicans and john boner as you call him are willing to negotiate but it's obummer and Harry Reid who say no. They refuse to compromise.

I agree with the republicans shut down the government and go on every tv channel explaining why it's the dems' fault. Fight fire with fire.

And btw they had to hire guards to stand at those barricades. How much is that costing? It's an open air memorial.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brudlbdings View Post
    Technically the republicans and john boner as you call him are willing to negotiate but it's obummer and Harry Reid who say no. They refuse to compromise.

I agree with the republicans shut down the government and go on every tv channel explaining why it's the dems' fault. Fight fire with fire.

And btw they had to hire guards to stand at those barricades. How much is that costing? It's an open air memorial.
    I hope the check is worth it because they are going to get their asses kick. the news said that the Nat parks are going to lose 30 million dollars from tourism because the parks are most active in the fall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links