Time to quit using Google

This is a discussion on Time to quit using Google within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; Google?s War on Guns It's gonna be a pain in the ass, but its time to change my email. The easy part is gonna be ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Time to quit using Google

Google?s War on Guns

It's gonna be a pain in the ass, but its time to change my email. The easy part is gonna be changing my search engine. I will say this first. It's all in their right to not advertise whatever they want but I will not support them by using their services and that's my right.
    NunquamNonParatus likes this.
    Keep your loved ones close and your firearms closer
    Glock 23 Gen 3 exo
    Glock 26 Gen 3
    Ruger LCP

right behind you dub1973

Guess its time to start using bing
    GLOCK 17 GEN 4
    GLOCK 43
    H&K VP9
    Bushmaster AR15

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

far enough from Asheville, NC to be normal
    bing it is
    Gen 3 G26
    Gen 4 G27 FDE
    Gen 3 G29

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by salvo View Post
    Guess its time to start using bing
    Not for this cowboy. DuckDuckGo They don't report to advertisers where you've been. I heard the owner talking on Coast to Coast AM the other night.

I had Bing for a short while and hated it. Google also refuses to go to sites that doesn't pay for ads.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Wow. I've been migrating my stuff over to icloud services anyways. It's not as cluttered and so "ad" like as google.
    “A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare.”
    Proverbs‬ 15:1‬

It's cool to "Make a statement". But it's basically worthless.

If you run Microsoft windows, Internet explorer, Firefox, chrome...."google"....It's basically all one in the same.

You're just basically fucked. Make your "protest"...and good for you. If you're on the internet dude...It's Microsoft and Google. Yahoo...ain't no better, and AOL, is damn near a VIRUS!

Pick your POISON...or....just throw your computer in the lake. They are ALL...tracking, monitoring, pieces of shit companys. Like I said.

"Pick your Poison"....or throw your computer in the lake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox762 View Post
    It's cool to "Make a statement". But it's basically worthless.

If you run Microsoft windows, Internet explorer, Firefox, chrome...."google"....It's basically all one in the same.

You're just basically fucked. Make your "protest"...and good for you. If you're on the internet dude...It's Microsoft and Google. Yahoo...ain't no better, and AOL, is damn near a VIRUS!

Pick your POISON...or....just throw your computer in the lake. They are ALL...tracking, monitoring, pieces of shit companys. Like I said.

"Pick your Poison"....or throw your computer in the lake.
    Um those are browers that you mentioned. Google is a search engine, not quite sure how many search go through bling but I think yahoo might be larger share.

Side of the Mountain in the middle Blue Ridge Mountains, Approxatmitly 2400 feet MSL.
    Google has Chrome which is a pretty slick browser. I use that or Firefox. Not to be a kill joy but if every NRA member banned Google with the billion or so computers they wouldn't even notice. Face it the libtards own the media so you're gonna be mad for a long time. Just send them a nastygram and be done with it.
    Swampfox762 likes this.
    G-21 Gen 4 Slightly Modified
    G-21 GEN-4
    G-21 GEN-3
    G-30 GEN-4

The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
    Thomas Jefferson

Oh look. They still don't know what a fucking *magazine* is. I roll my eyes every single time these morons say the word "clip." But yeah go ahead, ban ads for "clips" if you want. Maybe I'll miss out on a single moon clip that my revolver's cylinder isn't cut for anyway ad or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links