Studder...Umm....Ummm.....

This is a discussion on Studder...Umm....Ummm..... within the Off Topic Discussion forums, part of the Off Topic category; This Chief of Police needs to just stop and quit while he is ahead. Nervous, studdering, un-organized....can you say lies?. This info should have come ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Studder...Umm....Ummm.....

Zed

This Chief of Police needs to just stop and quit while he is ahead. Nervous, studdering, un-organized....can you say lies?. This info should have come out a long time ago instead of how it looks now like a big cover your ass campaign.

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source | Fox News

What do you think? Seems like there were a lot of wrongs that we may never know.
    I believe....in Glock

G17 Gen4, G26 Gen3, G42, G19 Gen3

With all the media attention and pressure from Obama and holder, I don't think the cop stands a chance with the grand jury. If they find him not guilty the riots will really turn loose.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified
    Pistol Instructor
    Rifle Instructor
    Shotgun Instructor
    Range Safety Officer
    Glock Armorer

that man has/had a lot of pressure on him to make people understand. they wanted answers when info was coming in and he had to make a lot of educated guesses. its a job I wouldn't want BUT if I did after the first night of looting I would have arrested everyone that looked guilty and sort things out it two weeks as they sat in jails
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrtwuck View Post
    With all the media attention and pressure from Obama and holder, I don't think the cop stands a chance with the grand jury. If they find him not guilty the riots will really turn loose.
    I agree. I think a lot of people there have already have made up their minds that he is guilty. Justified or not.
    I don't know all the facts but I hear the comments making a big deal on the fact that he was shot 6 times.. Like that's excessive,you don't need to shoot someone 6 times for them to stop.
    It's not the movies and with hand gun rounds you better have good shot placement! There are countless videos of people being shot multiple times before they actually quit aggressing. Yet I've heard no one in the media bring this up. I wish they would do some real research when reporting on these kind of things. It seems like they use a cliff notes version of Wikipedia for research and think they know it all. They just stir up more resentment by sensationalizing the fact he was shot 6 times.
    Keep your loved ones close and your firearms closer
    Glock 23 Gen 3 exo
    Glock 26 Gen 3
    Ruger LCP

"Studder...Umm....Ummm....."

Sounds downright Presidential.

Side of the Mountain in the middle Blue Ridge Mountains, Approxatmitly 2400 feet MSL.
    I think the studder is just a stall tactic while he thinks about the best way to answer the question without getting himself in any deeper. You have to remember he is also giving hear say answers because he wasn't there so everything that comes out of his mouth is something he was told. I also have to give him a little break because he is getting the third degree from the press and until you have been in that situation you don't know how you will respond, I'm sure he was plenty anxious as it was and having questions coming at a rate equal to a full automatic 50cal he was probably ready to sh*t his pants. Some people just aren't cut out to answer questions in front of a group of reporters that have already made up their minds that the Officer is Guilty.
    G-21 Gen 4 Slightly Modified
    G-21 GEN-4
    G-21 GEN-3
    G-30 GEN-4

The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
    Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    "you don't need to shoot someone 6 times to get them to stophttps://www.usconcealedcarry.com/let...MzYyMDQ5MjM3S0

Cop shoots suspect 5 times with a .357. Suspect survives and shoots the cop dead with a .22WMR. We don't know what the 290lb boy was shot with. A 9mm might not have phased him. He was bigger than the guy in the video above.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

"you don't need to shoot someone 6 times to get them to stop
    this is something that has been argued, its been said that raw nerve takes over when it comes time to pull the trigger and some keep pulling until the mag is empty

and you shoot until all movement has stopped.
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Chances are he fired more than 6 times. We have no idea.

Is there a time limit on the grand jury to make up their mind? You bet your bippy Holder will make their life Hell if they don't indict.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Side of the Mountain in the middle Blue Ridge Mountains, Approxatmitly 2400 feet MSL.
    Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    Chances are he fired more than 6 times. We have no idea.

Is there a time limit on the grand jury to make up their mind? You bet your bippy Holder will make their life Hell if they don't indict.
    How true, I read a study sometime ago on the FBI.GOV website that was based on shootings by trained FBI and Swat Officers and about 75% of them had no Idea how many times they shot and more often than not if they gave a number it was wrong. As for how many shots it takes to put down a suspect, that has a lot more variables than most consider. We had a very dangerous Psyco a few years back that was on PCP and Cocaine and three local cops shot him 16 times with 9mm JHP ammo and it still took 5 cops to get him to the ground and cuff him. He lived and escaped 6 months later during transport to the Court House for a Preliminary Hearing on some of the 20 or 30 of the resulting charges and after one of the biggest manhunts in the area they found him almost 8 hours later and finally had to shoot him 3 times in the chest with a 12ga Shotgun with Buckshot. That time he didn't move ever again. Our local Police Department switched from The Beretta 9mms to Glock 21 45acp because of that incident. During the first shooting it turned out the original Officers all emptied their magazines and were put on desk duty until they completed many hours of marksmanship training. It's amazing how little most Police Officers go to the range on a regular basis after they qualify for their initial test at the academy. My youngest Brother is a 30 year retired LEO and a Part Time Firearms Instructor at the Police Academy in Harrisonburg Va. and he told me most departments in the State have no required range time or retesting requirements unless the Officer is involved in a shooting. It's one of the main reasons I carry my own and go to the Range every chance I get. Call 911 and hope they get there in time and then it turns out they can't shoot for sh*t. We truly are on our own so keep that in mind when you run out to the store late at night just to pick up a couple of items. Always carry the heat!
    G-21 Gen 4 Slightly Modified
    G-21 GEN-4
    G-21 GEN-3
    G-30 GEN-4

The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links