Looking for a SS9 - Page 2

Looking for a SS9

This is a discussion on Looking for a SS9 within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; I'm looking into the Ruger LC9s pro. Lightweight, about the same size as the shield. Just dry firing it the other day; I think it ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Looking for a SS9

I'm looking into the Ruger LC9s pro. Lightweight, about the same size as the shield. Just dry firing it the other day; I think it has a nicer trigger than the shield. Just another single stack 9 to consider.
    Keep your loved ones close and your firearms closer
    Glock 23 Gen 3 exo
    Glock 26 Gen 3
    Ruger LCP

what does the SS stand for?
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    what does the SS stand for?
    Ok, since I can't tell if your serious on that or not, I'll bite. SS is referring to "Single Stack" in this thread.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rowdy115 View Post
    Ok, since I can't tell if your serious on that or not, I'll bite. SS is referring to "Single Stack" in this thread.
    thanks, old school (OL). so now that you bit what's the difference between SS (stainless steel) or SS (single stack)..... see if you can tell the diff!

I have a SS9 MM for sale so is it single stack or stainless steel?
    Last edited by barstoolguru; 02-22-2015 at 08:16 PM.
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

thanks, old school
    Haha. No worries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub1973 View Post
    I'm looking into the Ruger LC9s pro. Lightweight, about the same size as the shield. Just dry firing it the other day; I think it has a nicer trigger than the shield. Just another single stack 9 to consider.
    I've dry fired a LC9s and was impressed. I shot the "regular" LC9 a while back and couldn't hit anything. Only ran 10 rounds through it though. I imagine that long trigger takes some getting used to. I need to see if I can find an "s" to shoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    G17 FDE, G42
    CZ75 SP-01

thanks, old school (OL). so now that you bit what's the difference between SS (stainless steel) or SS (single stack)..... see if you can tell the diff!

I have a SS9 MM for sale so is it single stack or stainless steel?
    Your on your own there pal. I didn't title this thread...but I see your point. (;
    barstoolguru likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenisonShorty View Post
    I've dry fired a LC9s and was impressed. I shot the "regular" LC9 a while back and couldn't hit anything. Only ran 10 rounds through it though. I imagine that long trigger takes some getting used to. I need to see if I can find an "s" to shoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I've shot an LC9s. Loved the trigger on it, but I found it to be a bit of a stinger to shoot. I enjoyed shooting my Shield more and was more accurate with it...and that's a .40 shield not the 9mm. Personal preference I suppose. I believe you already mentioned it, but if you get the LC9s I'd make sure and get the PRO model without the safety and magazine disconnect.

I'm not a 9mm fan by any means but I do own a Beretta Nano that serves as an occasional pocket-carry piece in the summer. It has been totally reliable at my range down in the pasture.
    Fide et Fortitudine

Overlooked so far, in this discussion is my EDC, the Walther PPS. Thin, conceals well, reliable, 6,7,8,round mags available. Got it all!
    "…most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution."
    — Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links