Top 20 Most Popular Concealed Carry Firearms: 2015 Edition

This is a discussion on Top 20 Most Popular Concealed Carry Firearms: 2015 Edition within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; So many great choices are out there for the concealed carrier! We fought, argued, debated, and cussed but finally we narrowed it down to 20 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Top 20 Most Popular Concealed Carry Firearms: 2015 Edition

So many great choices are out there for the concealed carrier! We fought, argued, debated, and cussed but finally we narrowed it down to 20 concealed carry firearms that make the honor roll!

We are pleased to present the 2015 Edition of the Top 20 Most Popular Concealed Carry Firearms!

If you find yours notably absent, it’s because we’re human. But you should let us know why yours should be included in the comments below!

And these are in no particular ranking order – simply 20 of the most popular concealed carry handguns we’ve run across.
    being a glock site we don't see too much of "the other guns" so in all fairness here you go but even though they are in no particular order... the g26 in first out the gate.....gee I wonder why?

Top 20 Most Popular Concealed Carry Firearms: 2015 Edition | Concealed Nation
    JWR, BBtruck, maddog and 1 others like this.
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

I will take a hi point any day over a g26!
    Glocks: 17, 19 FDE, 20SF, 21, 22, 23, 31

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

Ive owned 11 off the list. Obviously its not the 20 top Best for concealed carry and im not real sure they nailed the 20 most popular either.
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

JWR
    Interesting but no real great surprises.
    I own 3 on the list but only ever shot 1 of them. And that one to is now long gone.
    It is nice though to see a couple of revolvers on there although I guess I could say if there is any surprise it would be there was no S&W J-frames on there. But what revolvers are on there ain't bad.

You have to wonder who is buying those Glocks and then you have wonder people are more in tune about whats going on than I think some give credit.
    I remember when I did my C&C courses and some of the handguns people brought in, I distinctly remember a rather cute gal of perhaps late 30's to early 40's coming in with a Glock. She worked in the emergency room at the hospital, as in fixing people up. Some of the most dangerous places to be and why every hospital in America has armed guards.

Anyway, cool list barstool.
    H.Franco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kj4963 View Post
    I will take a hi point any day over a g26!
    really....tell us about it while we collect wood Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_for_the_stake.jpg 
Views:	3572 
Size:	437.2 KB 
ID:	8059
    Team57 and mrmike7189 like this.
    the difference between wisdom and intellect, wisdom foresees the dangers in life, and intellect studies the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    really....tell us about it while we collect wood Click image for larger version. 

No need to collect wood, I have plenty at my house.
    Glocks: 17, 19 FDE, 20SF, 21, 22, 23, 31

NRA Life Member.
    Not offended.

For quite a few years I tried J frames. Everything about them was great, except I couldn't shoot any of them with any degree of accuracy. So, I bought a G43. Search is over for me.
    mrmike7189 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post

Why are they burning those ho's?
    barstoolguru likes this.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. - G.B. Shaw

Wow, I think I Stole my Shield at $379!!
    The Shield's msrp on the list was 6 hundred Bucks!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

JWR
    Quote Originally Posted by phonejack View Post
    For quite a few years I tried J frames. Everything about them was great, except I couldn't shoot any of them with any degree of accuracy. So, I bought a G43. Search is over for me.

I hear ya. I carry a 642 myself but they are very hard to master if you cannot practice at least once per week with 50 rounds or so.
    I'm happy if I can get out to shoot at least twice a year.

I read an interesting story the other day by the late Jeff Cooper, he was talking about how revolvers in general are 25-30% harder to learn to shoot well vs. an auto-loader. He said those who become proficient at it have to practice on a regular routine, he did say they are good combat platforms but not that many can shoot them well. I fall into that camp. He liked them especially because of their reliability but he recommended an auto-loader.

If a 4-6 inch barrel revolver is tough to master a snubby like mine is almost impossible, it can be done but I'm not one who will ever get it mastered.
    But boy do I love how it carries and feels comfortable for me to shoot. I know that if I ever got rid of it I would regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox762 View Post
    Wow, I think I Stole my Shield at $379!!
    The Shield's msrp on the list was 6 hundred Bucks!!
    Yup, you got the deal alright. That's what happens when a product goes popular, price comes down.
    I paid $450 dollars for a .38 Ruger LCR now I can get one for under $390 dollars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links