Glock Forum banner

What's in your Collection?

7K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  scmasterblaster 
#1 · (Edited)
Just some friendly chit-chat, What's in your collection? I'll Start (hopefully my wife doesn't see this!)

Pistols:
Glocks: 17,19,21,23,26,29,30,34,43

#2 ·
I am kind of leary of listing them all.

Reactions: LoboTBLMC
#3 ·
I've got a cap & ball 1860 Army .44, a beat up old Winchester Model 12, a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun and ummmmm, that's about it.

Reactions: NunquamNonParatus
#4 ·
My brother has a cap and ball 1863(?) Colt Army 44. My uncle found it stashed in my great-great grandpa's smoke house in Gainesville TX. Half the right grip is missing. The left grip has 2 notches cut in it :confused: I stopped in G-Ville a couple of years ago to ask him about that. He didn't say shit. Of course he's been in the bone orchard since 1906.:rolleyes: My brother whacked some Xtreme .45 bullets down to fit it. We shot it in Key Largo a couple of summers ago. At 10yds it wasn't too bad! We used modern powder and backed off a little on it.

#6 ·
You need to find a widow with a substantial collection ;)

Reactions: kj4963
#9 ·
Not yet, filing tomorrow. She's been gone for almost 8 months. I haven't filed, because I have another attorney on retainer, for a title problem on my house. But, since that is taking way too long, I decided to file for divorce. I've had probation in the house twice, I told them last week, she can't come back here.

#10 ·
Got a "peace bond" on her? Order of protection whatever you call it? I just hired an attorney in MO to appeal my wife's conviction. Hopefully goes down to a misdemeanor. We will probably lose the appeal at the local level. Tried to do that in the county she was sentenced. Nope! Had to do it where she was incarcerated. The warden has been fighting a bunch of these appeals on that charge. Then it goes to the MO supreme court. Approximately a 7 month process to the end. In Western MO they are turning them out rather quickly. I don't understand why we have to deal with this warden as the wife has been out over 2 years.

#15 ·
#17 ·
I bet that 40 is a handfull!

#18 ·
Truth i've had it about three years now,but i haven't fired it that much because I don't take the same pistol or revolver to the range all the time. I've put about 100 rounds through it, no problems with that amount.

#22 · (Edited)
UPDATE!!! CHILD SUPPORT IS DONE!!! and as promised....I just got a new addition to my family :) G23 Gen 4....that I have already started upgrading. New slide lock release, new slide back plate and a new Lone Wolf barrel for the .357 Sig...I gotta say that I was super surprised on how accurate the .357 round is....flat trajectory...not terribly snappy as some people say...fun shooter..ammo was a little more but not bad..Anyone else have the opportunity to convert over to the .357 Sig round and how do you like it?
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Gas Nickel Metal Cylinder Electric blue
Hand Gesture Finger Gadget Fluid

#30 ·
Made this add to my collection last week. S&W 69 .44 Magnum 4.25". Revolver Musical instrument Trigger Air gun Shotgun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.