Purchasing new AR, not sure which to buy. First AR. - Page 4

Purchasing new AR, not sure which to buy. First AR.

This is a discussion on Purchasing new AR, not sure which to buy. First AR. within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; If you are making a self defense gun lights, night sights and other fighting weapon improvements DON'T skimp on the Quality of the gun. You ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Purchasing new AR, not sure which to buy. First AR.

If you are making a self defense gun lights, night sights and other fighting weapon improvements DON'T skimp on the Quality of the gun. You do get in most cases what you pay for. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by fallhunter View Post
    I have looked online a little bit, but as I stated, I am going to stick to buying from local dealer. I will stay away from the Diamondback. I liked the quad rail that was on it, that was all.

I am also going to pass on the M&P, since I can not change out the little piece under the trigger with a Magpul part.

I have it narrowed to the Ruger and the APF now. I can get the Colt, but it is $100 more, and that's a set of sights. Or a flashlight.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    I can certainly understand staying within a budgeted amount. I can also understand to a degree you wanting to deal with a local dealer. Ruger is a quality manufacturer and they stand behind their products in my experience. I've never even heard of APF and I've built/handled/operated many different ARs over the years. If you've ever got a question about ARs, I don't claim to be an expert on anything but I have a lot of experience with the platform and I'll be glad to help out in any way I can.
    Swampfox762 likes this.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

~You may all go to Hell. I will go to Texas. ~ Davy Crockett

Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, my kindness for weakness or my attention for admiration ~ Me

I own the Ruger AR-556,and got it on sale when I bought if five month ago $ 389.00 +. I love it.
    Semper Fi.

I'm a Democrat and love my guns,that's a fact!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links