Shield or HK P2000sk

Shield or HK P2000sk

This is a discussion on Shield or HK P2000sk within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; I carry a G19 most of the time and love it...I'm looking for a sub compact and was knocking around the idea of the M&P ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By OHshooter
  • 1 Post By Swampfox762
  • 1 Post By Swampfox762

Thread: Shield or HK P2000sk

Shield or HK P2000sk

I carry a G19 most of the time and love it...I'm looking for a sub compact and was knocking around the idea of the M&P Shield and the HK P2000sk. Which would you choose?

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles2014 View Post
    I carry a G19 most of the time and love it...I'm looking for a sub compact and was knocking around the idea of the M&P Shield and the HK P2000sk. Which would you choose?

Thanks for your help!
    I looked at a number of "sub compact" pistols when I decided to buy a "Dress pants gun". I went with the M&P Shield. The Gunshow price was Great at $375 and it carries very nice in the pocket.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Daily to give free food to animals in shelters and rescue's.

I would go with the HK because it is a better firearm. Yes, it is way more expensive, but at this point in my life I can afford to buy better classes of weapons. I actually have 4 guns I would like to trade out of for 1 better rifle or pistol. I have too many guns as it is if you can believe it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Not really an apples to apples comparison. The HK is a double stack with a Double action trigger. Hk makes great guns but the Shield has proven itself as one of the most popular ccw guns of all time and theres a reason for that. If you already have a 19 and your looking for a smaller ccw I would go with the Shield (or 43). The Hk wont conceal much better then the 19 and is basically just an expensive Glock 26 with a da trigger.
    Swampfox762 likes this.
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

I have a S&W M&P 40 Shield,I like it very much,I really don't know anything about the HK P2000sk.
    Semper Fi.

I'm a Democrat and love my guns,that's a fact!

Took my wife shootin today with the 9mm Shield. MY "dress pants" gun is now "HER" Gun!!!
    Went to the great outdoor range in Sebastain. Gotta say, I was really impressed with her 50 round target! She had Nothing outside a 7" circle at 15 ft. She Loved the feel of the gun, and the way it fit her hand. She's not a shooter. Had not shot in probably 8 years, and just decided she wanted to shoot...I shot one mag thru it and it really is a sweet little gun.

I'm just blown away how she was talkin about it all the way back home, how much she liked it and sayin "we gotta do this more often". My wife is not a gun person. Next she'll be talkin about gettin a CCP.
    BBtruck likes this.

"The beauty of the second amendment is, it will not be needed until they try to take it".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

See...Told ya so.

She said to me tonight,...."So...what does it take to get a CCP ?" I said..."200 Bucks, an FBI background check, a 2 hr. CC class and a 2 month wait for your card". Silence.
    She's thinkin...

I just can't see her packin every day in her purse...
    Interesting though.

She REALLY had a good time today. Never seen that before. Huh....
    BBtruck likes this.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

I sold my shield, and walther for a H&K p30sk. Zero regrets,
    The p30sk is flawless. I rotate the glock and HK as ccw.

Just get the G43. I wife carries the Shield. I got to shoot it once. It was really nice. Have no idea what the HK is like nor I have I ever scene one at the range.

Sponsored Links