10mm - Page 2

10mm

This is a discussion on 10mm within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; Originally Posted by t4terrific Hi-Point. Universal. Only a little better. Made in Opa Locka Fl.? M-1 carbines cut down cabbage palms nicely. I want one ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 10mm

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t4terrific View Post
    Hi-Point.

Universal. Only a little better.
    Made in Opa Locka Fl.? M-1 carbines cut down cabbage palms nicely. I want one some day. Mfrs are still developing nasty rounds for them. Good piggy gun with the right bullet.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    Made in Opa Locka Fl.? M-1 carbines cut down cabbage palms nicely. I want one some day. Mfrs are still developing nasty rounds for them. Good piggy gun with the right bullet.
    I like the size and looks of the M1 Carbine.

When AR-15’s were banned, I had a choice between a Mini-14 with the old pencil barrel and a Universal M1 Carbine. Both used and in good shape.

I went with the M1.

AR’s are easy to come by now, and better than the previous options, but M1 Carbines are still useful little rifles.

As the parent brass for both the 10mm and the 6.8 SPC is .30 Remington, I see other possibilities. I have a couple of 5 gallon buckets full of 10mm brass from the FBI range on Fort Knox, all with the characteristic H&K flute marks. MP5/10 was not as successful as it was hoped, not in part, to lack of a uniform level of 10mm ammo. Roller lock guns need their ammo tailored to a very narrow range. A gas gun, can have regulation, ala FAL to allow for variations in ammunition. A 10mm carbine may be a nice range toy, but I think a 10mm submachinegun would useful as hell!
    NunquamNonParatus likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by t4terrific View Post
    10mm is awesome. The Glock 29 is one of the best pistols on Earth.

Hi-Points give me the creeps.
    Hi point gives me cheaps....!

Ammo is getting so cheap I thought about getting another 10mm. Shoot Trap mostly not much pistol so leaning not getting another pistol to keep in the safe.
    G19X
    G27 GEN4 FDE
    HK USP EXPERT 9MM
    HK USP TACTICAL 45 / AAC Ti-RANT 45 SILENCER
    COLT GOLD CUP TROPHY STAINLESS 45
    S&W 686+ STAINLESS 357 MAG 4" BARREL

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevek65 View Post
    Hi point gives me cheaps....!
    Is that good or bad?
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links