Bye 43! See ya later Shield!! - Page 2

Bye 43! See ya later Shield!!

This is a discussion on Bye 43! See ya later Shield!! within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; Give it a year. Shades of the G42.............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Give it a year. Shades of the G42..........
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

I like my glock and Hk for ccw
    Only a few hiccups from both with weak ammo. Been fixed with better ammo. 124 & 147.
    Otherwise only 4-5 FT’s in well over 9K rounds combined from both pistols.
    I love the LEM Hk trigger. Reset is a bit longer, but it is super smooth.
    Thinking about selling the glock, as the trigger makes me nervous when drawing from concealment.
    With the hammer on the Hk I can thumb it during holstering and drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by metalhead View Post
    Thinking about selling the glock, as the trigger makes me nervous when drawing from concealment.
    Then you might be training wrong. The problem of some shooters, especially drawing from a BlackHawk Serpa is their finger is there pushing the keeper paddle. Then they just put it into the trigger guard. Train not to put your finger in there. Practice with a snap cap with slow repetition. Then increase your speed.

Pistolero may chime in with a better method as I don't know shit. Welcome to the site!!
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Wont sell it.
    Keeping for fun.

Wont sell it.
    Keeping for fun.

Can you explain why your wife has a black eye? Just kidding. It just looks like it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    Can you explain why your wife has a black eye? Just kidding. It just looks like it to me.

study the photo............ let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by metalhead View Post
    study the photo............ let me know what you think
    Your baby punched her? Even when I put it on my flat screen TV it looks the same...... I don't know how to blow it up.

No thanks; I'll stick to my 9mm Glock 17.

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    Give it a year. Shades of the G42..........
    Military Arms Channel has at least 2 videos out on the 365. The firing pins/striker are metal injection molded. They break! There is already an aftermarket replacement out there. They drag across the primer during the ejection process. Sometimes even marring the shell casing. He has bought 2 of these pistols now. Sig is fixing some of the problems. They still are having the firing pin issue. People that know more than I do have explained the firing pin drag science. The dealers can't keep them in stock due to the Sig name just like the G42 when it first came out and was plagued with multiple maladies. Glock finally fixed them. Sig is in denial on lots of shit.

My brother told me FHP is going to the full sized Sig for duty weapons. I think these are the same models the NJSP is suing Sig over......................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links