Bye 43! See ya later Shield!!

This is a discussion on Bye 43! See ya later Shield!! within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; If the P365 is what they say it is ill be buying my first Sig! Only .05 inches taller and .04 inches wider then 43 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If the P365 is what they say it is ill be buying my first Sig! Only .05 inches taller and .04 inches wider then 43 and its actually shorter with 10+1 capacity??! That is significant enough for me to say goodbye to my Glock single stack (and 26 for that matter). Trigger is supposed to be very nice, comes with night sights, optional 12+1 mags... was never a Sig guy but im kind of excited.
    Last edited by OHshooter; 01-25-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

I agree. On paper, it’s the best of both worlds. The size of a 43 with the capacity of a 26.

If the trigger is comparable to the p320 series, it’s awesome!

I’ll wait to see how reliable they are before buying in.

If it is what Sig claims it is I’m in as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t4terrific View Post
    I agree. On paper, it’s the best of both worlds. The size of a 43 with the capacity of a 26.

If the trigger is comparable to the p320 series, it’s awesome!

I’ll wait to see how reliable they are before buying in.
    If I was in the market my thoughts too. Isn't it the Sig (?) that NJSP had problems with? Remember the G42

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

Agreed. Too bad the morons at Glock, who seem to have the market cornered on size/capacity ratio blew it on the 43. Idk man...it's a company that seems very out of touch at times. I broke down a few weeks back and bought a P320 X series VTAC. It's an amazing firearm. Sig is beating the shit out of Glock at the moment.
    G19 Gen 5
    G19X
    G26
    G17 Gen 5
    G29 gen4
    Sig P320 X series VTAC
    M&P Compact 2.0 9mm
    Glock 43
    Hk P30 L
    SIG P229 9mm Legion

It sucks that the low quality SCCY is a 10+1 and smaller than the 43.

Quote Originally Posted by NunquamNonParatus View Post
    It sucks that the low quality SCCY is a 10+1 and smaller than the 43.
    Depends on what you mean by smaller because Ive owned both and its defitinely not as thin as a 43. Havent seen the new Sig in person but ive seen enough side by side comparison videos to know its defitinely thinner then the Sccy. I believe its 1.06 inches wide and thats over the controls, not measured on the narrowest point on the gun like alot of companies do that misleads folks and leads to comments where people say the new sig is the same size as their 26, thats just crazy, the thing is tiny. Weve never seen anything like it before. So if there are no bugs what Sig has here is a significantly smaller, much higher quality sccy that comes with night sights and more importantly a trigger thats about 20x more shootable. Ive read its easier to control recoil-wise then most small 9s as well.. im excited.
    If you have to tell everyone how _______ you are, your probably not that _______

The SCCY is accurate, yet a real handful. Galloway Precision has gear to help out with the trigger travel and pull. Just buying a more durable gun would be a better idea as mine has been back to the factory twice. Last time out was Christmas. I wanted my nephew to try it as he is very limited on his handgun budget. I don't shoot it very often as the extractor pin came out. Trigger mechanism died, frame pins were walking too.

Glock could have built a smaller 9mm double stack VS the 43.

https://gallowayprecision.com/sccy/cpx-2/

Have only found a few guys online who have put serious rounds through this gun with mixed results. One was 100% perfect through 500 rounds and the other was failing to return to battery left and right. To wait or not? Right now availability is making the decision for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links