The CZ 75 Is As Good As The Glock, IMHO.

This is a discussion on The CZ 75 Is As Good As The Glock, IMHO. within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; I saw this posted by Gun Deals, and to me this is a good deal; the CZ 75 is one of the few guns, that ...

I saw this posted by Gun Deals, and to me this is a good deal; the CZ 75 is one of the few guns, that has a reputation that is untouchable. I regard it as at least the equal of the Glock or the 1911. That is some info for any new guy that might read this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CZ....c097f386945cc2a13b42f77a3160db56.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	18577

Description::
    Ammunition 9mm LUGER
    Magazine Capacity 18+1

Dimensions::
    Weight= 2.4 lbs
    Overall Length= 8.15 in
    Barrel Length= 4.72 in
    Height= 5.79 in
    Width= 1.46 in

Features::
    Frame= Steel
    Grip= Rubber
    Barrel= Cold Hammer Forged Threaded
    Trigger Mech.= DA/SA
    Sights= Tritium Night Sights
    Safety= Decocking Lever, Safety Stop on Hammer, Firing Pin Safety

This is priced at $550 with $10 S&H.

https://gun.deals/node/650071?utm_so...newsletter_id}
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 06-25-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Here is a quote from an article at The Firearms Blog.
    Like many shooters of my generation I tend to favor the polymer “tactical” type of pistols, not giving modern classics like the CZ 75, Hi-power, PPK, or the P38 the time of day. Phil learned of my shortcoming and contacted CZ in an effort to expand the mind of a young(ish) firearms enthusiast. Shortly after I was told to expect it, a CZ 75b showed up at my dealer’s door.

I don’t know how I avoided getting behind a CZ 75 for as long as I have, especially since I love shooting handguns. I have had an opportunity to handle a few Witness compacts, but they never felt right in my hand so I kind of dismissed the CZ 75 pattern of pistols foolishly. Once I picked the CZ 75 b up for the first time I instantly became a fan. It didn’t feel unfinished like either of my friends’ Witnesses, the CZ 75b felt purposeful and complete. The full sized frame feeling wonderfully balanced when taking a firing grip.
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...pistol-cz-75b/

Sponsored Links