New Glock clone from Palmetto Armory

New Glock clone from Palmetto Armory

This is a discussion on New Glock clone from Palmetto Armory within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; This looks interesting...

Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike_50
  • 2 Post By Mike_50
  • 1 Post By ifithitu

Thread: New Glock clone from Palmetto Armory

  1. #1
    Member Mike_50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    N Florida
    Posts
    41

    New Glock clone from Palmetto Armory



    This looks interesting

  2. #2
    Senior Member MisterMills357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    1,536
    That seems to prove the old saying---"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."----because they practically copied the Glock.
    They have used their own molds like they said, but that gun is a Glock with another name stamped onto it.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 02-01-2020 at 01:08 PM.

  3. #3
    Member Mike_50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    N Florida
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    That seems to prove the old saying---"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."----because they practically copied the Glock.
    They have used their own molds like they said, but that gun is a Glock with another name stamped onto it.
    Yep...pretty much like the S&W SD9VE.
    MisterMills357 likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member MisterMills357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    1,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_50 View Post
    Yep...pretty much like the S&W SD9VE.
    Gaston Glock changed the gun world, just as much as Samuel Colt did. Everybody has or will have a polymer frame pistol; they gotta have one just to stay in the race for customers. And I could live with a S&W SD9VE myself, I have read that it is a pretty decent gun.

  6. #5
    Member Mike_50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    N Florida
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    Gaston Glock changed the gun world, just as much as Samuel Colt did. Everybody has or will have a polymer frame pistol; they gotta have one just to stay in the race for customers. And I could live with a S&W SD9VE myself, I have read that it is a pretty decent gun.
    It is a very good gun.... after I replaced the trigger with an Apex trigger. Like a Glock 19 only better ergonomics with the straighter grip.

  7. #6
    Senior Member ifithitu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Derby City,KY.
    Posts
    651
    Thanks for sharing the video. I'd buy one for that price.
    Mike_50 likes this.
    I'm a Democrat and love my guns,that's a fact!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    A individual can't be a Army
    A individual can't be a Navy.
    A individual can't be a Air Force
    A individual can't be a Coast Guard
    A individual can be a MARINE! Semper Fi.

  8. #7
    Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    7,255
    I would rather see a Gen4 version. Then again WTF do I care? I have 2 G4 19's I want a Gen5 and then I will probably sell a Gen4.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    "It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

    President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

  9. #8
    Senior Member MisterMills357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    1,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_50 View Post
    It is a very good gun.... after I replaced the trigger with an Apex trigger. Like a Glock 19 only better ergonomics with the straighter grip.
    That was a good review by you, thanks for the tip.

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •