I fired my .45 Auto recently, and my S&W .40.

This is a discussion on I fired my .45 Auto recently, and my S&W .40. within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; I really like my .45 auto, which I have held onto for 40 years, come Hell or high water. It is a really good shooter. ...

I really like my .45 auto, which I have held onto for 40 years, come Hell or high water. It is a really good shooter. I picked up a S&W 4046, and it shoots good, and it is built really tough. At my age I should be finished buying guns, but there are some black clouds on the horizon. And I am glad that I have those firearms.

PS: I can shoot both guns to good effect, and Antifa had better stay away from my house. They are the principle reason that I added a stainless .40 cal to my gun bag.

I have a stainless 40 S&W as well, and in the past I could always get ammo for it, but today, all bets are off. Even the 40 is all gone from the shelves. I have plenty of it stashed away in case. It is a good round, the 4046 ,is a proven law enforcement issued gun, rugged and dependable. Good choice my friend. I might add that there are a lot of Glock 22 's out there on the used market that are really cheap...........but the Smith and wesson can also be used as a club to beat the bad guys with!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Glock 26

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mrmike7189 View Post
    I have a stainless 40 S&W as well, and in the past I could always get ammo for it, but today, all bets are off. Even the 40 is all gone from the shelves. I have plenty of it stashed away in case. It is a good round, the 4046 ,is a proven law enforcement issued gun, rugged and dependable. Good choice my friend. I might add that there are a lot of Glock 22 's out there on the used market that are really cheap...........but the Smith and wesson can also be used as a club to beat the bad guys with!
    . The 4046 is built like a tank, and even with the wear and tear that the Brinks guards put on it, it will outlast me.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmike7189 View Post
    . The 4046 is built like a tank, and even with the wear and tear that the Brinks guards put on it, it will outlast me.
    And I may a Glock and a shotgun on general principle, because the times that we live in, have turned into dangerous ones. I have never seen such reckless behaviour as what I see now. Antifa is a pack of killers just waiting for the chance to riot.

Sponsored Links