Hk vp9

Hk vp9

This is a discussion on Hk vp9 within the Other Firearms forums, part of the Other Firearm Forums category; I want one! First Look: Heckler & Koch VP9 | Handguns Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Whisky
  • 2 Post By PurpleMountainOutdoors
  • 1 Post By TopGunSupply

Thread: Hk vp9

Senior Member PurpleMountainOutdoors's Avatar

Hk vp9

I want one!

First Look: Heckler & Koch VP9 | Handguns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Montgomery, Tx now, but California, Germany x2, Georgia, Alabama, Hawaii and, oh yeah, Vietnam twice
    there's "something" about HK pistols that makes them, aesthetically, unappealing to me

according to their reputation they're good pistols but because of the fact that I think they're "ugly" I'll never own one of their present offerings
    btucker2003 likes this.
    Martin Baker Tie Club member

Senior Member PurpleMountainOutdoors's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    there's "something" about HK pistols that makes them, aesthetically, unappealing to me

according to their reputation they're good pistols but because of the fact that I think they're "ugly" I'll never own one of their present offerings
    I think they are about as ugly or beautiful as a Glock, depending on how you look at them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    GlockForum.net
    Advertisements

Official Site Vendor TopGunSupply's Avatar
    The VP9 is a very good gun based on our limited exposure. HK dropped by with a demo gun for us to check out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXF9GAMSCog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

own one., its amazing. great aesthetics, how can one not like the look of them????
    they are wicked !

Quote Originally Posted by metalhead View Post
    own one., its amazing. great aesthetics, how can one not like the look of them????
    they are wicked !
    Looks aside, the double click on the trigger reset is a pain in the ass. HK says it’s part of the design. That’s a bad design because the first clock is often taken as a false reset, resulting in no “bang” when a bang’s expected.

Quote Originally Posted by t4terrific View Post
    Looks aside, the double click on the trigger reset is a pain in the ass. HK says it’s part of the design. That’s a bad design because the first clock is often taken as a false reset, resulting in no “bang” when a bang’s expected.

I agree with you.

Senior Member NunquamNonParatus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunSupply View Post
    The VP9 is a very good gun based on our limited exposure. HK dropped by with a demo gun for us to check out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXF9GAMSCog
    What caused the accidental double tap? This looks like G17 size with only 15rds(?) A 19 holds 15rds and is smaller.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk out your ass and remove all doubt." A. Lincoln (sort of.)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing." George S. Patton

President/executive director of the NQNP STFU awards foundation.

Sponsored Links