Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I agree as u know lol. I have a g19 and will never get rid of it. And when i do it will be because i gave it to my son when he is the right age

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
If only one I would pick my G33, easy to conceal and great caliber. I hope I never have to make a choice though.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
If only one I would pick my G33, easy to conceal and great caliber. I hope I never have to make a choice though.
Wait, or maybe my G36 or my G21SF RTF2 or...... Hell, I cant decide.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I to think I would go with my G27. More versatile for concealment. I could carry in a iwb, owb, appendix, shoulder but most importantly an ankle holster.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
My wife has a Gen II Glock 19...I have a Gen II Glock 23...pretty much covers it!

I'm not a huge fan of 9mm...but am looking to acquire a 9mm conversion barrel so we can carry the same mags/ammo!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My G27 is little thick dont like to carry it my carry is Kel-Tec PF9 in a Desantis Pocket Holster in the pocket or in iwb works either way now this feels good im in FL and we run around with shorts about 9 months ouy of the year so it has to be thin to carry with comfort

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Almost got a PF9...nice and small...Once I've tested* and proven my Springfield XD-S, it'll be my primary carry in these warmer months...
* Hope to get that done today... :cool:
Getting back on topic, though I said earlier that it would be tough to choose between G19/G36...It's hard to pick the G19 without considering the G23 as well. Darned old Glocks, why do they have to all be so good?

·
Registered
4 Posts
G19 or G32. With the G32 you can swap barrels and shoot 40 cal or drop in a conversion barrel and shoot 9mm.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
G19 or G32. With the G32 you can swap barrels and shoot 40 cal or drop in a conversion barrel and shoot 9mm.
A good choice with the G32, now you have gone and made me want to get another G32 (sold mine for some unknown reason). A great round and a great size.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Hmmm... Don't have that one yet! Either the G32 or G36 for my next Glock!
A good choice with the G32, now you have gone and made me want to get another G32 (sold mine for some unknown reason). A great round and a great size.

·
Banned
966 Posts
I only have one so I'm putting my mouth where my money is here. It's a G23. I like the .40-cal round and since I bought it for concealment as well as home defense I considered the 27 but that grip is just too small for my hands.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I own the one I would have if I could only have one. Actually I only own one really. The Glock 23C. If I couldn't have it I would have a 19C. Third choice would be a 22C. I have a 17 but it belongs to the city I work for.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.