·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Gunbot & Georgia-arms.com

Reactions: wheresthebears

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Palmettostatearmory.com when in stock. They sell out fast!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I got a 10mm gen4 FDE G20 on layaway I am keeping an eye out for deals on ammo which is very hard to find a so called deal on 10mm ammo these days. Might want to consider getting into reloading if I wasn't a reloader I wouldn't own many guns 10mm being one of them.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Making me think back to my first Glock 20 gen 1. The 10mm rd is expensive but you can get good deals when available. I miss my G 20! It was a thrill seeing a blaze of fire come out of the barrel!

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
I have a G23 gen3 with a lone wolf .357 sig conversion barrel and love it! It replaces my 10mm. The speed of the .357 sig is fast! I think 1350 fps out of the muzzle! Fun!

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Yea, I've seen 10mm as low as $19.99 a box of priv partisan @ palmettostatearmory. It goes fast so you got to get it quick.

·
Registered
953 Posts
The 10mm rd is quite expensive but you can get good deals is you reload your own cartridges.

Stay safe.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
If you really want some 10 mm to save as collectable get Winchester Black Talon! You can find it on gunbroker.com it is packed 20 rds per box and is over fifty dollars a box! It was the ultimate ammo in the 1990s before being removed from shelves. I have some 9mm & .40 as a collectable maybe it will save my life one day. If you have money lying around I would get a couple boxes.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Man that's velocity!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I am having a problem trying to get RPGs, and the launcher.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Good time to get yourself a starter reloading set :), get a few books educate yourself, watch a few You Tube Vids. Lots of information online. Enjoy your new gun.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts