Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never heard of it but if there is a round out there someone will make a gun to fit it

[video=youtube;P4miDZUAkVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4miDZUAkVs&feature=related[/video]

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Cool, but I will stay with my G20 and G29. I do believe in the 10MM though! GLU< GLUG (Sound of me chugging the Kool Aid) :}

Reactions: barstoolguru

·
Registered
960 Posts
never heard of it but if there is a round out there someone will make a gun to fit it

[video=youtube;P4miDZUAkVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4miDZUAkVs&feature=related[/video]
It is a very nice gun as far as revolvers go, but I think this fellow needs to lay off of the 5 hour energy overdose!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
At least he should have been friendly enough to video tape and let his wife do the review! LOL!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Man, if I'm wanting that in a revolver, I'd carry a 500 S&W... :rolleyes:
That'll stop "them thar" bears...!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
actually smith has made a couple of 10mm revolvers as the video said. the 610 is no longer in production , was stainless and came in a variety of barrel lengths. a few are on gun broker for big money 900-1250 used. the current production model 310 only comes the way shown in the video and the black finish is matte and really tough to keep nice. i have three other smith revolvers with that finish and they mark real easy. i think most people are to quick to discount the 10mm round and have no idea what its all about. if interested look up hickock 45 on you tube, knock down power and i think you will be suprise on its power. i also have a glock 29 and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
actually smith has made a couple of 10mm revolvers as the video said. the 610 is no longer in production , was stainless and came in a variety of barrel lengths. a few are on gun broker for big money 900-1250 used. the current production model 310 only comes the way shown in the video and the black finish is matte and really tough to keep nice. i have three other smith revolvers with that finish and they mark real easy. i think most people are to quick to discount the 10mm round and have no idea what its all about. if interested look up hickock 45 on you tube, knock down power and i think you will be suprise on its power. i also have a glock 29 and absolutely love it.
You're so right, 1jimmy...I can't wait to have me a G29 as well...but if I'm having a big bore revolver, it's gonna be the S&W 500...my brother carries one everyday...loves it...but then again, he needs a mini howitzer lol...rough neighborhood...:p
The brown bears there will eat you...Kodiak, Alaska

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Went back and looked again...it is a nice looking revolver....!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used to utilize my Ruger chambered in .454 Cassull for bears up in Alaska.
Once I got my G20 I carried it for several months and yes had a few run in's with some bears and had absolutely no issue with hitting the bear with several pulls of the trigger. Even with a few shots of the .454 my wrist does hurt after a while. But the G20 has no affect on my wrist. I love the 10mm.
I have even been thinking about picking up the 10mm S&W revolver.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts